Saklap Quotes - (1)

~~~~~~~

Yung feeling na IKAW yung laging nandyan para sa kanya pero iba pa rin ang hinahanap niya.

~~~~~~

I'm not mad, I'm hurt. There's a difference.

~~~~~~

Minsan talaga kung kelan handa ka na, wala na siya.

~~~~~~

Mahirap UMIYAK dahil sa sakit na nararamdaman, pero mas mahirap tumawa para lang ipakita na, hindi ka NASASAKTAN.

~~~~~~~

It's hard to trust someone, especially when the ones you trusted the most were the ones that betrayed you.

~~~~~~~

I told you my secrets, you told me your lies.

~~~~~~~

Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is by being just a friend.

~~~~~~~

Ang LUHA parang PAWIS, tumutulo kapag napapagod ka na.

~~~~~~~

If he is not doing anything to keep you, then why are you fighting to stay?

~~~~~~~

Quotes ka ba? Alam ko kasing hindi ka para sakin pero tinamaan ako eh.

~~~~~~~

Ganyan talaga ngayun, sa una sasabihin di ka makakalimutan, pero dadating yung time na di ka na kilala.

~~~~~~~

I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you, but so you can finally understand how much you hurt me.

~~~~~~~

I was the one who was building you up while you were knocking me down.

~~~~~~~

We can always deny on the outside, but we can never keep how it kills inside.

~~~~~~~

May mga tao talaga na, Mas mahal nila yung taong di sila pinapahalagahan! Kesa sa taong nagmamahal at nasa harapan na nila.

~~~~~~~

Trust is like virginity. You lose it once and you’ll never get it back.

~~~~~~~

Funny how people say you've change because you stop doing things they wanted you to do.

~~~~~~~

Some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but are not meant to be together.

~~~~~~~

Why are you waiting around for someone who is not going to show up?

~~~~~~~

You said you would ALWAYS be there for me. I guess we have a different meaning of ALWAYS.

~~~~~~~

I wish I had the power to ignore you like you ignore me. </3

~~~~~~

You never realize how much you love someone until you watch them like someone else.

~~~~~~

Do you understand the difference about like and love? Yeah, you like me, i love you, that's the difference </3 

~~~~~~

Madaling sabihing mahal ka niya. Pero mahirap i-justify kung ikaw lng talaga.

~~~~~~

Maybe I don't cry, but it hurts. Maybe I won't say, but I feel. Maybe I don't show, but I care.

~~~~~~

~~~~Salamat sa pagbabasa ^_________^