Damn it's true - (1)

That awkward moment when you finish a math problem and your answer isn’t even one of the choices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That annoying moment when your teacher calls on you when your not paying attention and you have no idea what the question is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Youtube, I will always Skip Ad. :DD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Face your problems. Don't facebook your problems. -___________-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet someone → Get attached → Get hurt → Move on → Repeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The awkward moment when someone says, "name a good song" and you suddenly forget all songs that were ever made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My days are backwards, I wake up tired and go to bed wide awake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing your ex with someone uglier than you. Awesome. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't care if you're black, white, straight, gay, lesbian, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boyfri(end) Girlfri(end) Fri(end). Everything has an end except fam(ily) :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When someone has a nickname, calling them by their real name doesn’t sound right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always skip the first piece of bread because it's ugly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: "I'm over my crush" . "I'm over my crush". "I'm over my crush".

Crush: "Hi"

Me: "Never mind" XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 year olds today have an iPhone, iPad, laptop and Facebook...When I was 9, I felt cool with my new crayons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I delete my whole password when I think I've typed one letter wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That awesome feeling you get when you open a jar everyone else was struggling with :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That awkward moment when your screen freezes on an embarrassing website.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I find a song that relates to my current situation I listen to it over and over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That awkward moment when you know something but you don't know how to explain it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do something awesome, no one sees it. I do something embarrassing, everyone sees it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Math was so easy until they decided to mix the alphabet in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dahil bored ako ayan inupdate ko :))