Sasuke's Proposal

CHAPTER I
PLANS

Sasuke's POV

Tick Tock
Tick Tock
Tick Tock..

Ahhh stupid clock I yelled and threw the clock at the wall.

Dammit I got no idea how to do this

I looked at my phone and opened my contacts.

Should I ask some help from him?

I thought as I looked at the icon in my phone. No way I the great Sasuke Uchiha would ask some help from such a dobe. I looked at my phone again and opened my gallery. I saw a picture of my cherry blossom which is smiling at my side while look at me I looked like cold hearted jerk.

Hmph I'm lucky to have you, you know I want to keep you forever but would you agree being with me?

I stared at the window of my apartment and looked at the village and hokage monument. I caught myself grinning.

The village looks peaceful.*sigh* Kakashi the 6th hokage hmph the masked man really had accomplished something big.*sigh* The dobe no wonder he'll be the next hokage. I wonder how he muster up all his courage? Well there's no helping it.

I went to my contacts and hesitated before calling him.
DOBE......
Ring......Ring........Ring.....

What's taking him so long!!

Finally he picked up.

Naruto: What's wrong teme.... It's still early..

Sasuke: Are you nuts it's already 9 am and your still sleeping what a shame for the so called next "HOKAGE"

Naruto: Hey what do you want!?

I was smirking knowing that I pissed him off.

Sasuke: I need your help...

Naruto: ........

Sasuke: Oi Teme!!

Naruto: ............

Naruto: Bwanhahahahahajajajahahahahahaha the great Sasuke Uchiha is asking for my help Hahahajajahahahhaha

Sasuke: Shut up!!! Are you gonna help me or not!?

Naruto: Ok I'm gonna meet you there..

Sasuke: Good Idea STUPID

Naruto: Hey who-

I hung up the phone and facepalmed. What did I put myself into. Ok no time blaming myself. time to get ready.

Naruto's POV

Hmmm what would be his problem? Is it so big that he needed my help.....

Naruto: Ok time to get up..

Hinata: "Naruto-kun?"

Naruto: Morning Hinata

Hinata:"Where are you going?"

Naruto: Teme just called and he was asking some help

Hinata: "What kind of help? Naruto-kun maybe I can help"

Naruto: Heh he didnt tell me. I'm heading at his apartment hinata-chan

I went out the bed and kissed her forehead.

Hinata: "Have a breakfast first Naruto-kun"

I gave her one of my biggest smile and went down with her.

Naruto: Sure

I was on my way to Sasuke's apartment when I met him at the road.

Sasuke: What took you so long..

I looked at him confused and I can see that his really irritated.

Naruto: Teme, What's your problem? You looked messed up

Well he really looked messed up

Sasuke:Come on just follow me, you already wasted so much time

What the hell is his problem
Then I just saw him calling me to hurry up...

Sasuke: Come on slow poke

Naruto: Shut up duckbutt I'm coming...

Third Persons P0V

Sasuke and Naruto went to the team 7 training grounds. Naruto was already so confuse.

Naruto: Oi teme why did you drag me in here? What is your problem? Don't tell me you want another duel!?

Naruto was already irritated first of all he woke him, second he insulted him and third instead having a quality time with his wife his here here in the training grounds frustrated about his duckbutt hair friend.

Sasuke: How do you that thing? How can I surprise her? Is it hard for you to that thing to Hinata?

Naruto scratched the back of his neck trying to process what Sasuke said.

Naruto: What do you mean? I didn't understand a word you said?

Sasuke: Ahhh!! How did you propose dammit your still stupid as ever!! Now how do you do a P-R-O-P-O-S-A-L!!

Somehow Naruto was about to laugh at Sasuke's reaction when the both of them felt someone's chakra.. Someone was eavesdropping. Sasuke activated his sharinggan.

Naruto: Come on Sasuke it's not a stranger it-

"Well Well the Uchiha's got some problem at proposing"

Well who is the stranger?

A/N
Uhmm hi guys this is my first ever fan fiction and please please help me improve my writing skills and sorry for the grammatical errors.....

And tell me how I can improve the story or more like should I continue the story.
Ge thanks