8

Naruto's POV
We were heading to the cherry blossoms when I heard Sasuke teme's stomach grumbled.

"Oi, Teme didn't you had any breakfast?" I ask him as I stopped behind him. He stopped and shook his head. I grinned and asked him to eat at Ichiraku Ramen when he shook his head again.

"We don't need to go back it'll waste time."  Sasuke commanded. I sighed and scratched the back of my head. "So you're not gonna have breakfast?" I asked him. "Hn" He said and continued walking. I followed him. I really wanted to eat, Hinata-chan didn't made me eat a lot because it'll be bad for my health. I continued walking when I had a n idea.

"Ne Teme, I read an article saying that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Starting you're day without eating breakfast may cause a lot of harm for your health. It also gives you the boost to start up your day. With that proposal of yours today we may not know... maybe you'll collapse because of the lack of energy because you skip your breakfast. So you should eat a breakfast." I told teme. He stopped and looked back. I smirked and mentally cheered. Haha free ramen I thought as I looked at teme.

"Ok, there's a nearby store that's sells onigiri so we will head there" teme said as he started walking. I gaped and looked at him. "How about ramen?" I said trying to convince him. He continued walking and said "it'll waste time". I followed him and mentally groaned. Ramen, Dattebayo I thought as I followed him.

\|/ TimeSkip\|/

Sasuke's POV
After finishing our meal we went straight to the Cherry Blossoms. Naruto's clone arrived earlier and bought the things we asked him.

"Where are gonna place these teme?" Naruto said holding a bunch of 'it'. I looked at the branches. Where should we place them? I thought as looked at it. I was about to tell Naruto to worry about them later when Ino came to us.

" I came to help" Ino said approaching us. I scoffed at her and gave her the photos. "You need to hang them in the branches" I told her as I looked at the place. "You're welcome, Uchiha" Ino said sarcastically. "Hn,Naruto's clone will help you" I said as I looked at the big sketch book she laid down. She noticed me looking at it. "It's the drawing I asked Sai if he can in large it" Ino said showing me the drawing. I looked at it and smiled. I turned around and said. "Thanks" Ino looked at me surprised then she softened her gaze.

The three of us hanged the photos in the branches. Ino was in charge of the arranging. Dobe was the one hanging it. I was the one picking the photos. The big drawing was placed in between two big cherry blossoms. I looked at our work. Something was missing I don't know it is but I'm sure there was something I want to add to it.

"I'm not satisfied" I blurted out. Naruto was first one to react. "Ehhh but I'm already tired dattebayo and I didn't had ramen I mean breakfast" Naruto rubbed his stomach.

"Maybe that's the reason you forgot your ring for your proposal" Ino said sarcastically. I chuckled when Naruto pointed an accusing finger at Ino.
"It was an accident ttebayo" Naruto yelled, Ino just rolled her eyes.

"Can I add something to it?" Ino asked casually. "Aa"  I said in agreement. Ino looked excited. "I need Naruto to help me carry some things" She said looking at our work. " ok" I told her I was about to leave when Naruto yelled. "Oi Teme, you sure you don't need help picking out your clothes" Naruto said teasingly. I turned around and glared at him. "With your taste of clothes Id rather to pick it for myself than having help from you"  I said as I turned and walked again.  I heard him yelling something but he shut by Ino. I jumped from rooftop to rooftop to arrive at my apartment fast.

When I arrived at my apartment I went to my closet and eyed my clothes. I sighed and sat at one of the stool. But this is already my best clothes I looked at my clothes when I spotted a new pair of clothes. I got the clothes and opened its wrapper. When did I get these? I thought as I looked at the clothes. Aa this was from Sakura, from my last birthday.  I looked at the clothes it was a  fit V-neck long sleeved shirt with a pair of pants. "Better than a smelly clothes"  I said as discarded my clothes and wore the new ones.

Sakura's POV
Ok this is strange. First Hinata came her inviting me for a bath. Second she asked me to come to the mall and now she won't let me go Sasuke-kun. We are currently in a park near the Hokage monument.

"Ano, Hinata I really need to go now" I said as I looked at my watch. She then hurriedly said that she wants to have some girl time with me. "OK, Hinata tell me what's wrong?" I asked her then I saw fidgeting. "Ano....Eto.....N...Naruto-kun and I had a fight" she said as she looked at me. "Huh? What kind of fight? Did he hurt you or something?" I asked her then she dragged me again "Gomene Sakura-san but I don't want to talk about it " she said hurriedly as she got her phone and texted someone. I looked at her phone to see who was she texting when she put her phone back and got it back because someone called her. "Excuse me," she said going to a nearby bench. I sighed and looked at my surroundings. I saw a couple around our age, civilians and suddenly the guy kneeles in one foot and presented the a ring to the girl. The girl then placed both of her hands on her mouth tears visible on her eyes. I looked at them happily as the girl nodded and the boy placed the ring in her hands. I looked at them with a happy face when a thought came into my mind Will Sasuke ever do that thing? I asked myself then felt a familiar chakra behind me I turned around and saw..
"Sasuke-kun?"

A/N
I made it!!! Yosh ↖(^▽^)↗. This was fun to write. (⌒▽⌒). Tell me if i had any mistakes. The next update will be the PROPOSAL, i might update it on Subday or Monday. So tell me what you think. (☆∀☆).

Ja-ne..... (=^-ω-^=)