7

No Ones POV
Sasuke woke up early as usual. He went to the bathroom to wash. After doing his morning ritual he went to his closet to pick a suitable clothes for the special event. Hmm what should I wear? Sasuke thought as he looked at the clothes in front of him. Today was day of the proposal he needs to be his best. He picked a black high collared shirt and blue pants. He picked up his phone and went out of his apartment.

Sasuke's POV
Today is the day. I don't know if I'm ready but I'm sure I can do this. I was about to go at the cherry blossoms when Naruto and Hinata approached me.

"Morning teme" Naruto greeted me and waved his hands. "Good Morning, Sasuke-san" Hinata greeted. I saw Hinata carrying a basket. I looked at Naruto and gave him a questioning look.

"Oh this!" Naruto pointed at the basket Hinata was carrying and took it from her. "Its some snacks for your picnic with Sakura, it has all sweet foods she likes and also tomatoes for you Sasuke-san" Hinata informed. I was thankfull for the both of them. "Thank you, Hinata" I said getting the basket from Naruto. "Ehh! Why aren't you thanking me-ttebayo!" Naruto demanded looking mad. I shot him a glare which didn't affected him. I looked at Hinata and asked her something. "Sakura doesn't have work today, right?" I asked. "Yes, she has a day off today after having the double shift from the hospital" She said. "Can you ask the other girls to come with her to shopping or anything? So we can have time to prepare." I told her. She nodded her head. She went on to get Sakura leaving me and dobe.

Naruto's POV
"Well what do we do now?" I asked teme as I stretched my arms. "Were heading to Sai to get the drawings" Sasuke said walking. I walked next to him when I saw he was still carrying the basket. "You're bringing that with you?" I asked pointing at the basket. He looked at the basket and went back to his apartment. "I'll leave this then we leave" he said while walking. I yawned and followed him.

\|/TIMESKIP\|/

Sasuke's POV
As we arrived at the Yamanaka Shop, I opened the door and saw Sai arranging the drawings I asked him.

"You came for the drawings? These aren't too many because I had other things to do." Sai said while arranging the drawings. "This better be decent Sai or else-" Naruto was cutt off when he saw the drawings. What the f*ck are these!!! I mentally screamed when I saw the drawings. These aren't what I have in mind. I was expecting drawings like me and Sakura holding hands or the forehead poke what I saw are.....

EROTIC PICTURES OF ME AND SAKURA!!!

My blood was boiling I was activating my rinnegan to throw Sai in a different dimension. I turned around to Sai and said. "I'm gonna kill you!"

Naruto's POV
WTF did Sai made!? I thought as I saw the drawings. I was about to scold Sai when I felt a evil aura beside when I turned around and saw Sasuke he was already activating his rinnegan and was threatening Sai. "Oh no no no no! Sai hide! Sasuke stop it!" I warned them as I grabbed Sasuke's arm and threw his katana. "Oi,teme if you're gonna kill Sai there won't be any proposal happening" I convinced him. Sasuke calmed a bit a shot a angry look at Sai. I let go of him and sighed when Sai collapsed.

"Good for you bastard" Sasuke said he was about to burn the drawings with his amaterasu when Ino came in.

"What happened why is my husband laying in here?" Ino said with concern and ran to Sai. "He's in a genjutsu" I said as I scratched my head. Ino gasped and released the genjutsu. "WTF was that for Uchiha! After helping you for your damn proposal you're gonna do this!" Ino ranted she looked at Sasuke with mad eyes. "You didn't knew what happened"  Sasuke said with venom in his voice. Oh no this is getting out of hand-ttebayo. I thought as I watched the both of them were having a glaring contest. "Ano.. Ino, Sai made something bad with the drawings" I said while scratching the back of my head. "What?" She said with venom in her voice. I was scared damn. There was a long silence engulfing us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sai made some........eroticpicturesofSasuketemeandSakurachan!" I ranted as I looked at Ino. "What?" Ino said clearly not understanding what I said.

Sasuke's POV
There's no use to let Naruto explain when he's nervous. I looked at Ino and sighed to calm myself. "The drawings he made were erotic" I said the last word with anger. "Oh" that was the only word that escaped her mouth when Sai woke up he looked at Ino confused. "Beauty?" Sai said as he tried to stand up. "Umm Sai what did you exactly drew" Ino said as she helped his f*cking husband up. "Romance between two people." Sai said with his fake smile. "Romance you called it 'Romance'" I said as I shot him a glare. "I once read a book that romance comes with sex" Sai said innocently. "Sai what was the title of the book?" Teme asked. "It was the book kakashi -sensei was reading. Icha-Icha paradise" Sai said.

What the! I thought. I was about to punch Sai when Ino interfered. "Sai it's not that kind of romance," Ino said and explained to Sai what was the kind of romance I was expecting.

"I'm sorry I didn't knew that. Don't worry I'll find a book where Romance is described." Sai said. I sighed and looked at the clock it's already 7 am. I was about to leave when Naruto said. "So what now?"

Naruto's POV
This is unbelievable. I thought as I watched Ino explaining Sai the 'Romance'. When Sai apologised I saw teme leaving I placed my hands at the back of my neck and followed him.

"So, what now?" I asked him. He stopped and went back inside.

"Sai draw a decent picture now" Sasuke commanded Sai. Ahh arrogant as ever. I thought as I watched them. "If I'll draw just one drawing of you and Sakura it won't be finish this afternoon and I still have a mission." Sai said cleaning the ashes of his burned drawings. Sasuke then sighed and rubbed his temples. "Cmon teme don't lose hope-ttebayo" I said nervously as I helped Sai clean.

"Dont worry, he still has this drawing" Ino said carrying a sketch book. "Huh? What drawing?" I asked as I approached her. Sasuke then grabbed the sketch book. "Manners Uchiha, have you lost them!?" Ino said angrily. I looked at the drawing and smiled I looked at Sasuke's face still no emotion but a little curve on his lips were visible. He went out the shop with me following him.

"Thanks Ino" I said as I waved my hands. "Thanks" Sasuke said in hushed voice I chuckled and turned my head back. "Just tell me what can I help" Ino said. "Yosh dattebayo" I said as I followed Sasuke.

"Naruto I have an errand for you" Sasuke said.

Sasuke's POV
I was walking when I had an idea I called Naruto to that for me.

"Ehh why do you want me to go over there? It's still 7 and knowing Sakura's parents they're still sleeping. What do you want me to do sneak!" Naruto yelled. I sighed and looked at him. "Baka you're a ninja right don't tell me you can't sneak and get 'those'" I told Naruto. He sighed and made a kage bunshin. "Sneak in to Sakura-Chan's house and get her" Naruto whispered the last part and clone nodded and went to Sakura's house.

"Let's go to the Cherry Blossoms and prepare already" I said with an annoyed voice. I walked in the streets of Konoha with Naruto behind me.

A/N
Update..... ↖(^▽^)↗. I know that its a miracle i made an update fast that didnt get a month to be updated. So lucky me. ヽ(^0^)ノ. This is part one of the preparation and the part 2 will be on friday. Im sorry for the erotic drawings Sai made i was laughing the whole time writing it. So please tell me if there are any mistakes and thank you for reading. Please tell me what you think about this chapter.

Ja-ne