Chapter 1

(July 2012) 

"Bye Grandma, bye Grandpa!" I shouted while going through the departure area with my mum. After checking through our passports, we were off to another adventure. I was going to spend 3 months in Melbourne for summer... well my mum is staying for a week. I waited 5 months to leave school!

I got on the plane after two hours or so, sat next to my mum,  

"Good morning! Please fasten your seatbelts, the plane is about to take off and we hope you enjoy your flight with Singapore Airlines" the pilot said.  

I started filming the take off. 

"Hey guys so I'm in the plane right now ya know, just casually vlogging. We are about to take off weeeeee!" I said turning my camcorder to the window. 

"Here we go! Goodbye Singapore!"  

I couldn't wait to post this on my vlog channel! 

I plugged in my earpiece and started blasting 'If I Lose Myself' by OneRepublic. And slowly, I was drifiting to sleep...

*6 hours later* 

"We are arriving safely at our destination, Melbourne, Australia. We hope you enjoyed your flight with Singapore Airlines. Have a nice day. " The pilot said.  

I plugged out my earphones, zipped my bag.  

"We are arriving in Melbourne right now! I'm so excited!!! The view is beautiful! " I smile and tilt the camcorder to the window and closed it. 

When we arrived, we got out of our seats and started walking out of the plane.  

After picking up our luggages, me and my mum waited for her aunt, Aunty Anne to pick us up from the airport. We were going to stay at het house for the whole holiday and I was so excited. Her house was pretty big, and since her daughter Lena, moved out for collage, I could sleep in her room. OMG her room is to die for its literally the perfect Tumblr room. 

"Hey guys so I'm out of the 'Arrival' area and its pretty warm here just a tad hotter than in Singapore. Waiting for my aunt oh yehh. Oh and guys I'm staying here for 3 months but I will definitely post videos and vlogs. PS I am going to Glenroy so if any of you live here in Aussie... HI MY AUSSIE FRIENDS!" I shouted and closed the camcorder. 

We arrived at her town or little street, whatever you called it. It was Glenroy. It was really pretty and a skatepark was somewhere nearby so scoreeeee. I unpacked my stuff in Lena's room and my mum and aunt told me to go explore on my own in Glenroy! I was so excited to go Melbourne and also finally get to shop at Target! Yes, I know Target. We don't have that in Singapore so ya know... Just gotta go!

"Hey guys quick update, I'm at muh aunt's place now! My cuzzie's room is flippin amazing its hashtag a perfect tumblr room! look around. Its like O to the M to the G!" I closed the camcorder. 

I kinda look like I got a hangover so you know you gotta look presentable. Don't get me wrong, I don't drink. I'm only 15, but I've seen people who looked like they've been on weed or crack and trust me you do not want to go out looking like that. Anyways, 

I took a quick shower, put on some eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss and got dressed into my light coloured demin high-waisted shorts, 'Too Sassy For You' crop top from Brandy Melville and white Converse sneakers and I tied my hair in a messy bun. I put on a bunch of bracelets on, packed my bag and posted my ootd on Instagram.I took my penny board and went to the living room to get cash to go out. Mum gave me

AUD50 but eh, it was better than nothing. I got out and after my mum filmed what I wore for my OOTW video, I started cruising at full speed, literally.