Chapter 5

*In the car*

Gina is driving and Charmaine and Jai are in the backseat.

Jai's POV

"So we are going to town, where do ya wanna go?" I asked smiling.

"Target?" She replies.

"We can go if ya want, lets eat at Maccas first. I'm starving" I rubbed my stomach.

"Maccas? Is that a new place?" She asks unsure.

"Its Macdonalds!" I laughed.

"Ohhh okay. New Aussie slang learnt! In Singapore we call it Macs " She grins.

Her smile is contagious everyone will smile when she smiles.

Charmaine's POV

Its fun sitting at the back with Jai. I love it when he laughs. Its like fireworks come when he laughs. I can't live without him.

"We're here!" Gina smiles.

"Thank you so much Gina!" I hug her and got out of the car.

Jai kisses her cheek and got off too.

"To Maccas we go!" I laughed.

*screams from the back*

"OMGGG!!! Jaiiiiiiiiii Broooooksss... and Charmaine?!" I hear probs a fan say.

"Hey mate!" Jai grins and takes a photo with the fan.

"Charmaine omg can I have a photo with you? You're videos are amazinggg and you look so pretty!" The fan says.

"Awww thanks sweetie! You're so pretty too!" I smile.

"Are you guys dating?! Omg you look so cute together!"

"No way! I just met him today!" I blushed.

I hope Jai dosent notice me blushing. She took a photo, again but with me and Jai together. It was weird but whatever. Jai Brooks... Again my memory's fucked. He is famous thats all I know.

Jai's POV

Would we really make a cute couple? I blushed when the fan said that. It hurt a little when Charm said no way. But I did see her blush... Could it mean she likes me? Nahh I dont think so...

Charmaine's POV

We wave goodbye while the fan fangirls crazily, let me repeat crazily.

We enter Macs, I mean Maccas and we found a seat. I told Jai what I want and he offered to pay. I argued I'm going to pay half and he agrees. I really hate arguing but I don't like people paying for me.

Jai's POV

Charm's so stubborn! Sheesh. We talked for about what seemed like hours, it was an hour. I felt like I knew her, even before I met her. She told me everything from her parent's divorce to her funny moments. She cried about the sad parts and I comforted her, hugging her. I told her about myself too, about my dad. But I kept thinking about the fan talking about Charm's videos so I decided to ask after we finished eating.

"What videos was the girl talking about?" I asked curiously.

"I do stuff on YouTube..." Charmaine looks down at her food.

"Thats cool we can watch it-" I said.

"No! " She cuts in.

"Okayy then chill girl." I shrug.

Why dosen't she want me to see her videos now? I guess I'll respect her dicision.

Charmaine's POV