Chapter 3

Jai's POV

"I'm home! " I yelled. Luke and Beau are home those asses are sure to give me a hard time. *Luke opens the door*

Shit, its Luke. He gets the door.

"Well hello there brother... and friend. " Luke smirks never taking his eyes off Charm.

We walked in, still talking.

"Hi Luke. Im getting a ice pack for Charm." I glared.

"Hey! I'm Charmaine, nice to meet ya Luke!" She smiles.

Her smiles are the cutest!

"Hey Charmaine. *stares at bruise* What happend with you and Jai?" Luke smirks.

Charmaine's POV 

Hmm Jai's twin Luke. They look even more familiar now. Luke has a lip ring, now I can tell the diff but he has to stop smirking its really weird like whyy...

"I was kinda cruising full speed and fell on him. It wasn't on purpose... I'm sorry!" I dug my nails in my skin.

Shit. Wow Luke's first impression of me must be im either a total attention whore or a show off. Just great.

"Why apologise. Good job! I would slap him with your board haha cool board by the way" He chuckles.

"Haha okayy... Thanks! I like your house, I live beside you guys for now!" I smiled.

"Oh cool! We can hangout more now! Jai would love this!" He smiled.

The mention of Jai's name makes me blush.

Jai's POV

I came in to see Luke and Charm talking and smiling at eachother. I shifted uncomfortably. Luke can't like her. I like her. I carried the ice pack to her.

"Here. Hope it gets better" I tried to smile.

"Thanks Jai! It f*cking hurts!" She forced a smile trying to keep in the pain.

I held her hand, she was squeezing me. It actually hurts but I will do anything for her.

"Woah there girl, swearing already" Luke laughs.

"I curse all the time! Its uncountable!" She laughs.

 Charmaine's POV

Awww Jai is so sweet. Luke really cracks me up. I love it here!

"So, this may sound weird or creepy but how old are you?" Luke suddenly asked.

"15 this year? I know im kinda short for a 15 year old" I laughed.

Luke was making eye contact with Jai its making me feel awkward...

Jai's POV

She's 15 okay wow. She looks 16 or 17. I'm 17... I'm 2 years older. But age is just a number right?

Charmaine's POV

"Hello boys!" A woman, I'm guessing their mum appeared.

"Hi mum!" Jai and Luke said in unison.

I shot up and walked to her, carrying my icepack.

"Hi aunty, I'm Charmaine! My aunt lives besides you!" I smiled politely.

"Hi dear, you can call me Gina. Thats great! You can come for dinner sometime, tell your aunt I said hi!" She smiled warmly.

I felt me and Gina clicked. Like she was my second mother. I like her!

"Ermm we are just gonna go up for a while." Luke said, signalling to Jai.

"Okay, I'll just talk to Charmaine" She smiled.

Jai's POV

Wow, Charm seems to love my mum, my mum seems to love her. She would make a good wife... Wait she's not even close to being my girlfriend. Luke signalled me to have a chat with him. I hope its not about Charm...