Chapter 4

Luke and Jai walked to their room and sat on the floor. There were minutes of silence.

"I know you like her." Luke said, breaking the silence.

"I don't, shes 15 come on" Jai mumbled.

Jai's POV

Shit. He knows. She's leaving in three months, even if I was her dating her, we can't be together. I live in Melbourne, Charm in Singapore. Its impossible... I'm giving up.

"I know you're lying. I can tell, its a twin thing." Luke smirked.

"Fine! I like her kay? Okay maybe I love her. She's different, not fake. And how she -" I got cut off by Luke

"Awww Jai has a crush! You're growing up!!! And its not a Romeo and Juliet scene so shut up." Luke laughs.

Charmaine's POV

I can't stop thinking about Jai. Talking to Gina is fun but Jai justs fills up my mind. I don't think he will ever like me the way I like him, I mean yeah he's from the Janoskians and a ton of girls like him. I like like him, well I love him. I only have 3 months here and I wish this holiday will never end.

Jai's POV

"Don't tell Beau, Luke pleaseeee" I begged.

"Already did. Hah." Luke smirks

"Asshole." I mouthed

"Cunt." Luke mouthed.

Luke shows me his phone, a text from Beau. 'Awww little Jai aint little anymore. Dont f*ck her yet... Till I see her!' Seriously Beau. I threw his phone on the bed.

"I'm gonna show her round. See ya later!" I told Luke walking out of the room. I grabbed my phone, cash and penny board and walked to the living room. Its 1.30 great I can have lunch with her.

"Bye bitch" Luke yells.

Charmaine's POV

I hear Luke yell. Boys these days! Gina told me everything about the boys and their baby pictures - I laughed like shit. Gina is such an amazing mum! Jai walks over.

"Ermm sorry to interupt ya but I wanna show Charm around so you both talk later?" Jai suddenly seemed so shy.

"Show her around and eat lunch while your out kay? Be safe okay honey?" Gina said smiling.

"Could you drive us mum?" Jai pleaded.

I laughed. Its so funny when he makes the puppy face!

"Okay honey, since Charmaine is here I will" Gina replied

"Thank you Gina!" I hugged her.

We all left, taking my bagpack and penny board while Jai took his.