Chapter 7

Charmaine's POV

"Aunty Anne! Mum! I'm home!!!" I scream.

"Coming dear! Coming!" Aunty Anne says as she walks to the door.

"Good evening Aunty Anne!" I say politely as I walk in.

Jai's POV

I walk back in my house, sat on the couch and started watching TV.

I looked through my contacts. 'Charm(: <3' I chuckle, shes too adorable!

"Saw what happen out there lil brother." Beau smirks.

"Nothing happened. But you were spying on me?" I frown.

"You tried to kiss her. You failed miserably of course. Jai, she's a keeper." Beau laughs.

I just nod. Luke comes in and sits with me and Beau.

"She's actually really hot eh Jai." Luke laughs.

"Shut the fuck up.Sheesh." I glare at Luke.

Charmaine's POV

"Hello dear, I heard you made some new friends" Aunty Anne smiles.

"Yeap! Jai, Luke and Beau! They're your neighbours and their mum, Gina Brooks invited you over for dinner anytime." I say as I walk past the living room.

"Ah yes, Gina. Very lovely neighbour. We should have dinner with her tommorow or Thursday don't you think?" Aunty Anne smiled.

"Yeah we should, it'll be pretty fun!" I said as I walked in Lena's room.

Shit. I gotta unpack my stuff! Nevermind, i'll do it later.I left my phone on the bedside table, dumped my stuff on the floor,unzipped my luggage and grabbed my black yoga shorts and grey tank top and got changed.

I took out all my stuff in my backpack and put them neatly in the drawer of the nightstand. I hear my phone vibrate:

Message from Jai Baby <3

I swipe on it, laughing.

From : Jai Baby <3

Hey babe hope you had fun today :) I'm sorry bout just now. Forgive me? x

Jai Baby with a heart really. I laugh to myself.Just now? Oh right the failed kiss. Jai is so cute!

To : Jai Baby <3

Jai Baby with a <3? Really? HAHAHHA. Its alright, you're forgiven. You never know whether I wanted to kiss you too right? ;) xx

"Sweetie! Time for dinner!" My mum shouts.

"Okay! I'm coming!" I shout back.

Just in time! I hanged my bagpack on the door, walk out of Lena's room with my phone and headed to the dining room. I sat down at the table with my mum and Aunty Anne.

Jai's POV

I heard my phone beep and unlock it.

Message from Charm(: <3

I excitedly swiped to see it.

Jai Baby with a <3? Really? HAHAHHA. Its alright, you're forgiven. You never know whether I wanted to kiss you too right? ;) xx

Maybe she wanted to kiss me too! Before I could think any further, Luke took my phone and read the message out loud. Such a dick!

"You're a so gay Jai Baby! Awww she wanted a kiss back! Muah muah muah!" Luke said, making kissy noises.