Chapter 6

"Oh look the love birds in action!" I saw a guy, probably his brother smirking.

Me and Jai immediately got up.

"What?!" I laughed.

Jai's POV

Beau. Ruining our moment, just great.

"We are not dating" Me and Charm said in unison.

"Liars. Somebody told me you have a crush eh." Beau smirks.

I just glare and walk past him.

Charmaine's POV

Crush? He has a crush? On who? Sighhhh I thought we had something... I guess not. The guy with green eyes blocks me from the door putting his arm across. I could see him staring straight at me.

"Not gonna introduce yourself eh?" He smiled.

"I was, but in your house... Anyways, I'm Charmaine you are? " I smiled.

"I'm Beau, Jai's older brother... Wait you don't know who we are?!" Beau in shock

"No...." I raised my eyebrows.

Beau's POV 

She dosen't know us! I bet she'll fangirl if she knew. She seems nice and not slutty like the other girls Jai used to date. 

"We're the Janoskians!" I exclaimed. 

She jumped at my sudden loudness.  

"Pranksters? Hot guys? The hottest guy in the Janoskians is me!" I say proudly. 

"Wait... Janoskians! The Brooks something. People in my old class love you guys! I thought you people were so familiar when I met Jai!" She now looks amazed. 

"So you reckon we are hot mate?" I smirk. 

"Haha a lil teensy bit. Don't get your hopes up!" She sticks her tongue out. 

Ah, funny as well. Just Jai's type. 

Jai's POV 

"Aye! She didn't know we were The Janoskians! You shouldv'e told her you idiot." Beau shouts. 

"What? I didn't know." I said quite surprised. 

Charm stood there staring at the ground, oh how cute she looks!

I sat in the couch, motioning her to follow me.  

"Soo you wanna go up to my room?" I asked.

"Yeah sure anything." She half smiled.

We went inside and she put her bag and penny down while I do the same with my penny.

Charmaine's POV

Jai's room is like a typical boys' room. Its messy but welcoming. Pictures of Jai and probably the 'Janoskians' are pasted around the room, all the fun times they had. I smile looking at the pictures.

Jai's POV

She walks in looking around. Shit, I should've clean it up. She smiles at the photos of Beau, Luke and I and some with Skip and James.

"Whatcha smilin at?" I asked.

"Oh nothing... It just reminds me of me and my niggs." She smiled, turning to me.

"You call your friends niggs?" I laugh

"Yeah. Cause bitches are reserved for the bitches in my school." She says sacarstically.