Chapter 3

He keeps looking at me and then smirks. He grabs Brittany and starts kissing her. Tears come to my eyes, I turn away and run to my room.

I lay on my bed crying my eyes out on my pillows. After like 10 minutes someone knocks on my door. I get up and open it seeing it's Ryder.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"We need to talk." He says while coming in my room closings the door.

"What about?  How we are mates or that you knew were mates and yet you still grabbed Brittany my sister and kissed her." I yell at him.

"What you didn't really think we would be actual mates did you. What did you think would happen? I would accept you? No!  Why would I want to be mates with a fat nerdy girl like you?"

I admit hearing him say that hurt. A LOT.

"So I 'Ryder James' reject you Elizabeth Stone as my mate." He says then walks out.

After he closes my door I breakdown on my floor. After about 15 minutes of crying I get up and start packing. If they want me to go I will, if he rejects me then fine I don't care.

Once I have my clothes I grab all the money my parents left me and grab a pen and paper to leave a few notes.

Evan,

You used to be so nice and caring then when it happened you stopped. I miss that about you.I blame myself everyday for it. I know that it should have been me not them. I'm leaving because my mate rejected me and I can't deal with the pain of seeing him, and I can't stand to be bullied anymore. I will always love you.
~Elizabeth Stone~

Ryder,

You are supposed to be a good mate. You're supposed to love me and care for me. You're supposed to be there for me no matter what, but you didn't. You rejected me. I'm not going to be able to look at you knowing you did that to me. I'm sorry I am not the mate you want me to be, but I'm not sorry for being me. So I 'Elizabeth Stone' accept your rejection as my mate.
~Elizabeth Stone~

After I get done writing the letters I put them on my bed. I go to the window and throw my bags out of it. I close the window and leave my room. When I get close to the door I see Ryder and Brittany making out on the couch. I hurry and make my way out the door and to my stuff. After that I start to run.

____

I get to a car dealership to get me a car so that I don't have to run the whole time. I go and look for a good car and I see an Aston Martin. It's blue and really gorgeous. I show it to the dude and go to pay for it. I know they are a lot of money but when my parents died they left all the money to us and we had a lot of it. I didn't really use any of it either so I could afford the car.

I get back on the road and keep driving the straight road. When I pass the boarder I can feel a little pain in my chest . Like I'm leaving my heart behind. Which I kinda am, but I will get over it because he doesn't want me.

After about three hours driving my wolf asks to take a run I don't think nothing of it so I pull over and go behind a tree to shift and start running. What I didn't expect was for my life to change.

___________________________________

AN!!

A picture of the car she bought is with this chapter.