Chapter 5

Beth's Pov.

2 years later

"Come on just do it already before she wakes up." A voice said.

This is what I woke up to on this fine morning I look out of one eye to see Taylor, Tyler, and Luke all standing by my bed with Luke holding a big pot which I think is holding water in it.

"No you do it I did it last time." Luke says trying to give Tyler the pot.

"Fine I'll do it y'all are a bunch of scaredy cats."Taylor says taking the pot from Luke.

I hurry and close my eye so they won't see that I'm awake yet. I wait till I know he is about to dump the pot on me and open my eyes and hit the pot where I know it will get on all three of them.

"Hey that was so not cool it was supposed to get on you not us."Tyler said. While I was laughing my butt off. What is even funnier was that it wasn't water it was syrup and it made me laugh even harder.

"Well you really should keep your voices down next time."I tell them.

"That's it your going to get it."Taylor says

They all start walking towards me,but I jump out of my bed ad run out of the room screaming.

"HAYDEN, JAKE, HELP ME."

The few people in the halls see me and start to laugh because they know what I did. You see this isn't the first time of them doing this nor is it my first time. We play pranks and everything all the time. I see Hayden and Jake and I run behind them.

"Well hello." Jake says

"Elizabeth come back here" I hear Luke,Taylor,and Tyler yell.

"Guys hide me." I tell Hayden and Jake.

We see Luke and them and they start to laugh. Hayden and Jake that is.

"What happened?" Jake asks trying to control his laughter.

"We were going to give her a sweet wake up call. But she woke up before we could dump it on her and she hit the pot and it got all over us and....." Tyler said but was cut off by Taylor.

"Simple version we filled a pot with syrup was going to give her a 'sweet wake up call' she woke up hit the pot we got covered in it and then we chased her and now here we are."

"I told y'all not to do anything to her today because it's her birthday."Hayden says

"I know but..."they said but was cut off by Hayden.

"But nothing I told y'all if you did then you would be cleaning her room for a year.

"That's so unfair she leaves shoes and clothes and ALL her junk everewhere."

"You had a warning." He said before turning to me and pulling me towards him.

"Happy birthday."he says before kissing me.

Yeah we got together a couple of months after I joined the pack. I still remember the day they asked me to join.

Flashbacks

We started walking to their pack house, when all of a sudden I stop walking.

"C..Can w..we go that way?" I ask Hayden.

"Why the pack house is this way?"

Well um my um car is that way." I say pointing behind me.

"Oh um yeah sure we can. Do you remember where you left it?"

"Yes"

"Ok then come on"

We started walking towards my car and about 30 minutes we get there. I go behind the tree that had my clothes and change out of Hayden shirt. When I go up to him to give him his shirt he doesn't even see me. He is looking at my car. They all are. I tap on his arm to get him.

"Here" I say.

"Thank you! Is this your car?" He asks.

"Yea it is."

"Nice it's a beautiful car. Beautiful car for a beautiful girl."he says

"T..thank y..you." I say while blushing cause I'm not use to getting compliments.

"Aww look at that she's blushing that's so cute"Taylor says making my face even redder.

"Y'all stop and leave her alone and let's get to the pack house." Jake says.

We get in the car with Jake driving, Hayden in the passenger seat, Luke,Taylor,and Tyler,in the back seat  with me in Tyler's lap.

It didn't take much time to get to the pack house. It is gorgeous. It is bigger then my old pack house. The only thing I don't like is that everyone is looking at the car.

We get out and I can feel the eyes of everyone on me. We get to his office and sit down.

"Ok Beth tell us everything" Hayden says.

" well um my parents died when I was five and my old pack blames me because I was there. They abused me ever since. Recently I found my mate but he said he didn't want a fat mate like me.I ran away and um then y'all found me." I tell them

"Wow" they all say.

"What about the alpha didn't he try to stop them?"

"My mate was the alpha"

"Well Beth would you like to join my pack? We promise to never hurt you like they did." Hayden asks

"Do you mean it?"I ask about to cry.

"Yes very much so." He says

"O..ok."

"Then it's settled Elizabeth Stone welcome to my pack."