Help?

Ok so I know it's been forever since I last updated and believe me I'm trying to get y'all another chapter or two. I have a general idea of what I want to happen but I'm having trouble forming it into words. So just know that I'm trying! But I need y'all's help recently I've had a book on my mind that I read when I was in middle School (not on Wattpad it was one I got from the school library) and I can't remember the title or the author. So I'm asking y'all if you know it here is something I remember from it (not going to lie it's not that good of a description) ok here it is: This girl and a few friends go to Las Vegas (I think) and she meets this guy well she goes to his room and after awhile somehow she travels through the mirror into this other world. And in this world she has a kid.  Some other things happen like kidnapping and there are deaths in this book(her boyfriend/ex boyfriend, the guy she meets who helps her get through the mirror, and I think a few others) so if you can help that great but if you can't that's okay. And I really am trying to update another chapter soon!! Thanks for the help and if you have any questions about my book or anything else don't be afraid to ask (comment or private message) have a great day!!!