chapter 37

Today was the day, I was gonna go out with Makoto and I'm nervous as heck. I lay on my bed far too lazy to get out of my favorite soft (f/c) blanket I turn my head to the side and see the gifts from the boys. The picture Rin and Sousuke gave me, the flowers from Nagisa and Rei which I decided to put in a smaller vase, the caterpillar that Momo gave me I had decided to name him otter after Momo's "nickname", and the two fish Haru gave me I chose to name them Saba and Tuna. I can't help smiling when I look at them, they remind me of Haru and I in so many ways, Saba is always swimming around not a single care in the world. He always bumbs on the glass thinking that there's still room to swim while Tuna is always trying to play with Saba and race him, I also sleep with my Iwatobi-chan plushie as for Nitori's gift it already went trough my digestive system and I couldn't be prouder. As for Makotos gift I always carry it with me and there's no way to get rid of it or forget about it, not that I would want to but sometimes I feel wrong about liking Makoto. I shake my head leaving that thought aside I run to the kitchen and make myself (f/f). After watching (favorite/anime) for the almost the whole day, I finally went upstairs to take a shower and get ready for my date. Once I got out I put on my favorite (f/c) shirt, a (skirt/jean/shorts) ,and my converse finally putting my hair in a simple ponytail (unless u want ur hair down) and adding light make up. Finally the bell rang I ran to it tripping over a chair but still on my feet. "Hi Mako- Haru what are you doing here?"

A/N
Very short but I wanted to give u peoples a chapter cause I feel bad for not writing anything.