chapter 34

Haru's POV
It's been weeks since we all apologized to (f/n) but I still can't stop thinking about what happened. When I came into her room I saw her totally lost in thought, but what I really can't believe was that at the end she kissed me. "Haru c'mon if we don't hurry we'll be late picking up (f/n)!" Makoto says through the bathroom door I get out and for the first time I'm scared to face my best friend. Cause the only thought going through my mind is 'Makoto doesn't know what I feel for (f/n).'

Makoto's POV
"Haru c'mon if we don't hurry we'll be late picking up (f/n)!" I yell in the hallway, I hear some splashing and I know Haru's getting out of the tub. For some reason the memory of when we went to apologize to (f/n) resurfaced. 'I feel kinda bad cause no one knows that I kissed her, but she obviously doesn't like me if she hasn't said anything about it.' I sigh and finally see Haru in an apron "not again! Haru hurry up!" I yell in his ear.

Your POV
"Well I like look crap!" I look at myself in the mirror. I have bags under my eyes from all the homework and two certain swimmer that I can't stop thinking about. Besides my obvious tiredness my hair decided that today would be a great day to look like a birds nest. I pull out my (f/c) brush and fight the tangles in my (h/l) (h/c) hair. "Ow!" I yell as I hearthe doorbell ring 'crap the guys are here.' I go to the door and open it "ok just come on in and wait a little bit my hair isn't working this morning." I tell the two swimmers "I can do it." I hear Haru say as I continue to struggle, I turn to look at him my eyes wide. I give him my brush and sit in a chair he somehow got it tamed and told me to put it in a ponytail. I did as I was told, grabbed my backpack and we all ran to school having wasted so much time on my hair we all got late to class.
~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Nagisa's POV
During lunch I noticed two things Haru-chan and Mako-chan just keep glancing at (f/n), and everytime she isn't paying attention to the one of them they get annoyed. 'I wonder if it's because they both like her? Most likely. Oh well I'll just talk to them about it before practice.' I take a bite of my Iwatobi-chan bread smiling to myself about my plan.

A/N
Yup I updated. *world explodes* ik I actually updated like I used to. Yay, ok so school's sucking right now and Idk how my updates r gonna b know probably pretty weird. Well bye Mina :)