Chapter 45

'No. No please don't ring. Please I'm begging you don't ring,I know I always complain about you and that you should go faster. But please today take all the ti-' as I was silently pleading to the bell it rang. I groan and grab my stuff dragging my feet down the stairs on my way to the swim club. 'What am I gonna do? What will I tell him?'

Haru's ending
I finally reached the pool and I looked at everyone. "(F/n)-chan you ok?" Asks Nagisa I nod as I take a deep breath and walk towards a certain blue eyed swimmer, "Haru can I talk to you? Please?" I practically whisper he nods and we walk away from the team. "I see him looking a little uneasy so I give a him a warm smile, "I just wanted to say that um..." I start blushing so I just blurt out what I have to say before it gets any worse "I like you and I choose you Haru." I take a deep breath then start turning around so I can start running I suddenly feel him grab my wrist "good. Cause I really like you too (f/n)." He hugs me and we stay just like that happily together.

Makoto's ending
"Makoto let's talk." I say taking a hold of his hand and dragging him behind the pool area. I take a deep breath and say what I've been holding back, "I really like you." I blurt my face turning pink I look at Makoto his face just as red as mine. "I like you a lot (f/n)." He hugs me and we stay like that.
Until we hear Gou squeal "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!" I laugh and look at (Haru/Makoto) I give him a kiss on the nose. 'I'm glad.'