Chapter 2~The Girl

Justin's pov

Another day of boring ass school. I got up for school and did my usual routine shower, get dress, and eat. I was now headed off to school i kissed my mom Pattie good bye and headed off  in my mate back Ferrari. When i got to school i hooked up with my friends Za, Chaz,and Ryan. We all played football. While we were walking to class everyone said Hi to us and we just kept on walking.

Third Person's POV:

Justin was 18 and was a senior and the most popular guy in school. Every guy wanted to be his best friend and every girl wanted to be his girlfriend. Justin wasn't really into any of the girls all he wanted to do was get in bed with her than put her right back to the side. But not everybody knew that he had troubles back at home. Justin didn't live with his dad and Justin never wanted to he didn't even want to talk or look at him. Justin's dad took every thing away from him and his mother. he took all their money, their house, and he took what Justin loved most his brother Jaxson and sister Jazzy. Justin lived in Florida before coming to LA. He would of been living out there still but his dad took every thing. So Pattie and Justin decided to get a new start. It was the hardest thing to do because he didn't want to leave his siblings but there was no point because if he would of stayed he would of just kicked Justin out onto the streets.

I arrived at school, everyone immediately noticed I was here. Many of my classmates said hello, but I just kept walking. I met up with my closest friends, Ryan, Chaz, and Za.

"What are you guys doing after school" Za said.

"Nothing whats up for today?" Chaz said

"Y'all wanna go to the club and have a few drinks after school around 9:00 pm?"Za said

"Sounds good I need to take my mind off some things." Justin said

It was now lunch. Justin and his friends sat in the middle of the yard at their school. They usually sat there and ate if they didn't have to go to a football meeting.

"So are y'all ready to see some ass tonight?" Za said

"Hell yeah!" Justin and Ryan said

It was Friday and school was almost over. While walking to class Justin seen a girl that he has never seen before. This was the first time because every girl  has come up to him and he usually remembers the girls face but with this girl he hasn't even seen her before. She was Black and had beautiful hair her eyes were greenish and a hazel color, she had dimples, Justin couldn't keep his eyes off her. Justin was now in Honors Biology and noticed the girl had that class also. Justin wanted to find out her name and get more info about her.

It was now 3:20. School was out and Justin couldn't wait to go the bar with his boys but he just couldn't stop thinking about her she was so beautiful. Before Justin could leave school he had to go to a football meeting.
It was now 4:30 and the meeting had just ended. While Justin was walking towards his car he noticed the same girl he saw in school. She was just sitting on the sidewalk by herself. Justin wasn't sure if he should talk to her now but his confidence boosted up and he started walking towards her.

Aubrey's Pov
I was sitting on the sidewalk waiting for my mom to come get me. Then I got a text .

Mom: Sorry honey no gonna be able to pick you up today you have to walk or get on the bus... Oh yea I'm working a night shift tonight.

My mom knew that I hated walking and she definitely knew I hated the bus. I didn't even have any money. This was the reason why I needed a car.
I sat for a while thinking what I should do then I saw Justin. Justin was in my honors biology class. He was so perfect his eyes were a hazel color, his skin looked so soft and tan, and he had tattoos which really had me feeling some type of way. I wished he would just notice me. No guy has ever noticed me because I was so shy and kept to myself.
Justin started walking my way and I got really nervous. Justin was now in front of me.
"Hey we have honors together right?" Justin said
Wow was he actually talk to me. I didn't know what to say.
"Umm yea you sit two rows away from me." I said
"Yea so what are doing at school so late we got out an hour ago"
I wasn't sure if I should tell him that I was waiting for my mom and she bailed on me.
"My mom was suppose to pick me up but she had to work a night shift."
"Do you want a ride?"
I really wanted a ride but I didn't even know him. I thought about and I finally said ok. Wow is Justin taking me home the most popular guy in school.
We got to his car and wow his car was gorgeous I loved it.
"You like it?" He said
I didn't realize that I was staring at his car. All I could say was yea I love it. I wasn't sure if it was weird that I said but the guy had a really nice car. I got in and the car smelled so fresh. He asked me where I lived.
"Harbor Drive." I said
"'Really I live right on that street to."
I was having a heart attack Justin lived on my street. But I had to play it cool like I didn't care.
Then I realized we were in front of my house...