Chapter4 ~ The Party

It was Saturday morning and I was getting ready to go to the mall for a party with Lorelle tonight. We were going to this guys named Jacob and he was a senior. Lorelle was crushing on him since she was a freshman. They were really close but Lorelle felt like she wasn't ready for a relationship but if he asked her out at the party she would say yes. Lorelle was a very confused in what she wanted she really liked the guy but it didn't feel right. Jacob was also a football player and played with Justin. 

When I was finished getting ready I texted Lorelle that I was ready and she could come get me. When she was in the front of my house I told my mom bye and got in the car with Lorelle.

"Hey" Lorelle said

"Hey so where are we off to." I said

"Well we can go to the mall then we can go to the new Mac down the street cause I'm running out of make-up."

Lorelle was really into make-up and she was good at doing it. When we got into the mall we went into PINK, Forever 21, H&M, Macy, and Nordstrom. Most of the stores we went into I didn't really get any thing. I wasn't really in the mood to shop any more because I was really hungry. We went into the food court and we got In-N-Out. The In-N-Out was really packed because they just built it in the mall. We got our food and I just got what I always get a cheese burger, fries, and a pink lemonade. Lorelle just got animal styled fries and a pepsi. When we where sitting down someone caught my eye its was Justin what was he doing here. Lorelle was staring at me trying figure out who I was staring at. She screamed my name loud enough for me to hear me. She just looked and me then started smiling.

"You're crushing on the star quarter back Justin aren't you" she said

All I could do was look at him then her I instantly denied the fact that she known who made me weak and all nervous.

"No why would you think that" I said

"Aubrey I just saw the way you were looking at him you have never looked at a guy like that before." she said.

Then I realized that he was coming over to the table I dint know what to do so I drank my lemonade and acted like I was on my phone.

"Hey... Aubrey right?" Justin said

"Yeah thats me... your Justin right" I said. I was starting to get nervous now.

Lorelle was just looking at us confused on how we knew each other. Then I remembered that I forgot to tell her everything that went down yesterday after school . Wow I'm such a good friend.

"Yeah.Hey are you going to the party tonight?"

"Yeah" I said shyly. Why was he talking to me no guy has ever came up to me before"

"Oh cool I am too well I gotta go hope to see you tonight."

OnceJustin Left all Lorelle could do was just look at me cause I already knew what she was going to ask me.

"Tell me everything" she said.

*

When I was finished telling her everything all she did was smile. She was actually kinda of shocked that I said yes to Justin when he offered me a ride.

We ended up leaving the mall around 4:00 then we headed out to the new Mac like Lorelle said. We only spent 15 minutes in there because she already knew what she was going in there for.

When we arrived at my house it was 6:30. Lorelle decided to stay over to get ready with me then when we were ready we could just leave together.

We ended up waisting an hour because the party started at 9:30. When we started getting ready lorelle started doing my hair, she just parted in the middle and straightened and after she did that she did my makeup I wasn't the person to wear make up but since Justin was going to be there I decided why not. She did her hair in a middle part also and straightened it.