Chapter 8~Surprises

Aubreys POV

It was Saturday morning and its been a week since I saw Justin at my door. I didn't want to do any thing today I was still very upset about what happened. How could he do this to me I know we're not together but still he could of at least texted me to tell me he wasn't going to talk to me but he just left me to sit there and wonder about why he wasn't going to talk to me. I decided that boys are Fuck Boys and they really don't care about you. I decided to get out of bed and eat some breakfast when i got downstairs mom left a note "Good morning honey going on a business trip i'll be back in 3 days love you." I read the note I wasn't surprised my mom had to do what she had to do to keep us in this beautiful house. I put the note away and decided to make me some pancakes and bacon. After I was done making my breakfast i sat down and turned the tv on and decided to watch my favorite tv show currently Grey's Anatomy. I watched about 3 episodes then washed my dishes and headed back upstairs.

I got upstairs and looked at my phone it was Lorelle...

Lorelle: Hey do you want to do anything today

Aubrey: hey and yeah i need to get out of this house and do something with my life its christmas break... hey do you wanna go ice skating?

Lorelle: Yeah sure... Hey can I invite Jacob

Aubrey: Yeah sure at least your getting along with your boo lol ... soon to be boyfriend!

Lorelle: Stfu lol :D but anyways ill pick you up at your house in about 3 hours.

Aubrey: Ok see you later.

I decided what I was going to wear and laid it out on my bed and got in the shower.

After I got out of the shower i put my clothes on and went of my phone while I waited for lorelle. While on my phone i decided to go look on Justin's page on Instagram and Twitter. Nothing much on his page which kind of surprised me because he's on his phone like 24/7.

I really missed Justin, then I thought about how he lives right around the corner from me I really wanted to go talk to him only because I'm really mad and I want to get to the bottom of things an because I just really miss him. I know I called him a "Fuck Boy" but I can't help it he's just so damn cute and he's really fun to talk to.

Hey I'm Out side

30 min later

When we got to the ice skating rink we got our shoes and found Jacob sitting at a table by himself waiting for us but more like lorelle. He gave Lorelle a hug and waved at me. When we got on the ice the first thing that all of us did at the exact sam time was fall. Jacob and Lorelle got the hang of it but I was struggling the most and I was the one who came up with this idea. I was by the wall the whole time until I got the courage to come off and try to skate by myself. Right when I let go of the wall I was going to fall until someone caught me from falling on my butt. I didn't know who it was until he helped me up and turned me around.

We stared at each other for about 10 seconds. It was Justin I was happy that I was seeing him but i was still mad at him.

"Hey are you okay?" Justin said

"Yeah I'm fine... Thanks "

I tried skating away but I just ended up falling at that point I really wanted to cry because all the memories from last week came up, I was still upset that he didn't tell me anything, and because i just fell right in front of him.

He helped me up and at that point I was done for the day. He helped me out the rink I took off my shoes and he was just standing there. I was kind of confused though why he was here, I didn't ask though.