Chapter 6~ Homecoming 2k15

* 2 Months Later...

Aubreys Pov:

It was now November, fall was my favorite season because of the warm blankets, leaves falling to the ground changing colors, cozying up to the fire place with that special someone, and drinking all the fall inspired drinks from Starbucks.

I was now in 5th period another day of boring Honors Bio. I was listening to the teacher when I got a paper passed to me. I opened it up and it was Justin.

Hey are you going to homecoming?

I thought about it but why go dance in a crowed gym with a bunch of people all hot when you can dance in your room all by your self with the A/C on.

No... :(

I passed the paper back to him and he never did reply back.

Once school was out I didn't really do much, I just got some community service by helping my teachers and I got some extra help with my work. I was headed back home when I saw Justin and Ally walking together toward his house. All of a sudden I just got mad I don't know why i just did Justin and I was even a couple and I was already getting jealous. I decided to walk the other way because I didn't want to see them together.

When I got home I texted Lorelle and asked her if she was going to homecoming.

Lorelle: Yea are you thinking about going?

IDK... Justin asked me if I was going and I said no then earlier I saw Justin and Ally walking together and I think that he is going to ask Ally now since I said that I wasn't going :(

Lorelle: Well I think you should go just think about it then on Saturday if you decide to go we can go dress shopping.

Ok I'll think about it. I'll text you later tonight I gotta do the rest of my work.

Lorelle: kk well I'm just gonna say goodnight because you always say ur gonna text me back but never do.

LOL kk :)

Later that night I was watching Scream Queens and eating my dinner when I heard my phone vibrate It was Ally what the heck how did she get my number.

Ally: Just informing you Justin doesn't seem to like you that much cause he asked me to homecoming :)

All I could do was just read the message over and over again. I then felt a tear slip my cheek. I hated when I cried especially because me and Justin don't even go out. I stayed up until 12:45 crying over this... I felt so stupid.

I ended up going to bed around 1:00am. I woke up threw some sweats on, a t-shirt, and my Uggs. It ended up raining again and my mom was at work. I left the house at 8:15 and walked to school. I was walking and Justin pulled over to the side of me. I really didn't want to deal with him so I acted like I didn't see him. He was calling my name but I just put my music up all the way. He then got out the car and got in front of me.

"Aubrey stop what are you doing"

"Walking to school what else?"