My Pianist

Title: My Pianist

Pairing: Reituki

Description: All this time, Reita was a pianist of the GazettE I suppose. Some say he is, some say he isn't. So, Reita proves he can play the piano by taking Ruki to this large room that held drums, a grand piano, and other instruments.

Rating: for ages 16+ if you are comfortable with LGBT community.

A/N: This is all in Ruki's POV and when you see pronoun, He, he's talking about Reita. And also, I have no friggin idea on who actually plays piano in the GazettE if you heard those songs with piano. This is gonna be pretty short by the way. I'm gonna be making another oneshot. However, you'll be frightened by loads of dirty talk and profanity will be used in the next one-shot. You have been warned.
_______________________________________

As I listened to our songs, I've always wondered who was playing the piano? Whoever that pianist was, he/she was so great at it. I would totally love to play an instrument like an expert, but the only instrument I have is my vocals. Over the years, my voice has been changing and I am able to reach certain notes that I used to couldn't reach. Like, high notes and low notes. I think I'm most likely a baritone (between the ranges of a tenor and a bass).

Uh oh. That guy, my dream lover had just walked in the door. Damn, his sexy face with that annoying noseband. Just take that off....

I just love how tall He is. Well, He's taller than me at least. I didn't notice I was biting my lip as I examined His body. Then, His smile. Gosh, His smile was so fine and manly. His lips, pale pink and soft looking. I want to touch them. I want to kiss them. I want to lick them. I want those lips on my body.

Let's not get too dirty here.

He walked towards me, greeting me with the usual happy and sweet smile and a "Hello. " He would grab my hand and kissed the top of it, giving me a smirk. I blushed and I didn't want Him to see my red face, so I turned away. I heard His deep chuckle and he gently grabbed my chin with his index and thumb finger, turning my head to face Him. "No need to be shy little one. C'mon, let me show you something."

He grabbed my hand once again and we ran to a large room that had instruments neatly placed in each of the 4 corners of this white room. There stood a large, electric grand piano in the middle of the room. I looked around, never been in this room at all.

He guided me to the grand piano and he sat down in the black leather chair. "Do you believe that I can play piano?"

I shook my head. He's a bassist and I've only known Him as "Reita the bassist". He stood back up and walked towards me, lifting me up, and helping me sit on top of the piano. I didn't know what the point of that was, but whatever. He went back to the piano seat and opened it, pressing the little button at the end of the piano, then started stretching his arms a little bit.

Then, He started playing. Pledge. Once He played those first 4 measures, I was already in wow mode. This Reita, my Akira, playing piano. It is surprising because you would wonder, "What type of guy like that play piano like that?"

I've only known Reita as a bassist. Not pianist. I was watching Him and I felt His eyes on me as He played. I looked at Him and he smirked at me. I was blushing really hard and I was still in awe.

When He finished playing Pledge, I clapped and hopped off the piano. I was somehow crying because it was absolutely beautiful. I had wiped my tears and giggled a bit, a bit shy and now twirling my blonde lock of curls.

"So, believe me now?" He purred and He leaned on the piano. He was a bit too close to me, but I didn't bother to move. I had nodded to his question and He chuckled, His hand at my waist now. He pulled me close and gently kissed my lips.

I had fallen in love that day. That was the day I was finally happy.

However, this was only 8 months ago.

Now, we were engaged, and then married soon after the engagement.