11. Harry knows who Rafaella is. Rafaella feels safe in Niall's arms..

Sophia: Finally you came.. Where have you been? Why are you crying?

Rafaella: You are also. I'm sad cause i'm in love with someone that i can't never have and he will never love me.

Sophia: I feel you so much. He will never love me like i love him. I'm just a girl of the millions that love him.

Seriously now? Niall seems to like her. He thinks Sophia is me. Why is Sophia so sad then?

Rafaella: You are beautiful. Every boy would love to be your boyfriend. I think he likes you so much.

Sophia: How do you know that he loves me? How you met him?

Rafaella: I would rather not talk about this. Cause it hurts...

Sophia: Did he said to you that he would love to be your boyfriend also?

Rafaella: THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AND IT HURTS. HE PREFERS YOU.

Sophia: Have you forgot that you are getting engaged in one week with my best friend? Back of from him. He will be mine very soon.

Rafaella: I should leave now. I cant be in the same room with you.

Sophia: What happened to your leg ?

Rafaella: It doesnt matter.

I went  to the elevator to go down. The elevator opened and Harry was inside. He saw me that i was crying and  hugged me.

Harry: Lets go down to have a cup of tea Rafaella and talk about Niall.

Rafaella: How do you know my name? I didn't told you  my name.

Harry: I know. I would tell you while we drinking our tea.

Meanwhile Niall was so sad. Louis and Liam were with him. Liam was thinking about Sophia.

Louis: Hey boys. What is wrong? Why no one gives any attention to me? Why are you sad young Niall? What are you thinking Liam?

Liam: I think i'm in love.

Niall: I'm heartbroken and i'm in love with her voice.

Louis: Sorry Liam but i would talk to Niall cause he seems sad and you dont. 

Liam: I hope Sophia would be my girlfriend. I would let you two talk. I'm going  at the gum. Maybe i would find her.

Louis: Tell me Niall what happened with that girl that are you talking on twitter? Did she came here?

Niall: Yes she came, i met her at the pool and she is so beautiful. I dont know why she told me that she isn't .

Louis: What is the problem young Niall?

Niall: She isn't like the girl i talk to Twitter. She acts different, she dont seems that she likes me at all.

Louis: Are you serious right now?

Niall: Yes and i'm so sad about it. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she didn't say anything.

Louis: Maybe she is shy. You just met her. How do you expect to be in relationship with her if you dont even know her.

Niall: Now that you said shy. I met another girl that she has the most beautiful angelic voice i have listen. But she is so shy.

Louis: I dont understand. How did you met her?

Niall: I was at the pool and i saw her slipping down at the wet floor and broke her leg and she is wearing a boot just like me now.

Louis: Hahaha you both now have broken foots. What is her name?

Niall: I dont know her name. She didn't say a word to me. Only OMG Niall when he saw me half naked with only a towel.

Louis: DID YOU SLEPT WITH HER?

Niall: No i took her in my room. Liam helped me. She slept in my bed and i slept on the floor. Nothing happened.

Louis: How do you know that she has an angelic voice?

Niall: I listened to her singing a very sad song and my heart melted. This girl has a lot of pain in her heart. I need to help her to become a singer, make her feel confident and talk to me.

Louis: To help her? What if she doesn't need your help? If you make her talk it would be miracle.

Meanwhile Harry told me how he discover that i was the girl that Niall was talking on twitter.

Harry: When i took you at the doctor for your foot i searched your phone and i opened your twitter and saw your conversations with Niall. Why you dont tell him the truth?

Rafaella: I dont think that he will like me. No one ever like me before. Why that will change now?

Harry: I like you. You seem such a sweet girl. How can they not like you? Baby you are perfect to me.

Rafaella: Aww thanks Harry you are so sweet.

Harry: Okay i will go now and please talk to Niall. Tell him that you are his dream girl,his princess that he was been waiting for so long.

Harry  gave a very warm long hug. Niall and Louis came down and saw us.

Niall: Sorry are we interrupting something? ,he seemed a little jealous. I dont know how to feel about this.

Louis: Is this your new "girlfriend" for the winter Harry?

Harry: Now that you said winter put on some jacket both of you ,and you love. It is gonna rain. A very big storm. The girl is in love with someone else. Have a nice day. All the love, he said and left.

Niall: How he knows is gonna rain? This is the girl i was talking to you for.

Louis: Nice to meet you love. Niall told me that you have a great voice. What is your name love?

I was ready to tell them that i was Rafaella and then all the lights of the hotel turned down and it went dark. It started raining. A very big storm. I was afraid so much of the dark and the big storm and i started crying.

Niall: Dont cry babe.  Let me hold you in my arms to calm you.

Louis: Hey DONT touch me. The girl is on the other way.

Niall  wrapped his arms around me and i stopped crying. I felt so safe in his arms. Like i was born to be in his arms.

Rafaella: I feel so safe in your arms Niall. I'm not scared of the dark now. Like i'm home in your arms. 

Niall: You are home my princess. I LOVE YOU..

P.S. I didnt heard what Niall told me cause i felt asleep. 

Louis: OMG You just told her that you love her?

Niall: Dont tell anyone this. This will be our secret..