70. Niall and Rafaella are each other's HOME. They are finally HAPPY..

Danielle: So now Rafaella is asleep and i will bring her back to Niall. Make Niall fall asleep also.

Harry: How will i do that?

Danielle: Give Niall a pill to make him sleep. And he will wake up and see Rafaella sleeping next to him in bed.

Harry: Okay i will put in a drink. I will wait for you.. See ya soon. All the love.

Niall couldnt sleep and he was crying a lot.

Harry: You cant sleep Niall?

Niall: I cant sleep. I wish my beautiful princess was here with me and hold her in my arms so i can sleep easily.

Harry: So lets have a drink. It would help you relax.

Niall: I dont want to drink. My princess doesnt like this.

Harry: It will help you sleep. You must stay strong for you baby princesses.

Niall: Okay i will drink it. Hopefully it will help me sleep.

Harry: I'm going to check up on the babies,he said and gave him to drink so he can fall asleep.

Niall: Come back please my princess and i promise you i will never drink again if that makes you happy.,he drank all his drink and he fall asleep.

It passed 5 hours. Danielle was outside with Rafaella. Rafaella was sleeping in the car.

Danielle: Harry i'm outside. Come and pick up Rafaella and take her inside.

Harry went outside to take Rafaella. He hold her in his arms and he placed next to Niall in bed.

Danielle: Look at them how beautiful and cute they are.

Harry: When will Rafaella wake up?

Danielle: I think is her time now. She will wake up now and she will be so happy. OMG LOOK NIALL PUT HIS ARMS AROUND RAFAELLA. It is like he senses it that his princess is here. Lets go out now and leave them alone.

I woke up and i felt someone hugging me for behind. I thought it was Danielle. I turned around and i froze. It was my angel Niall. How did  i get here? Back in my home,in Niall's arms. I wanted to scream but i didnt want to wake up my beautiful angel.

Rafaella: I cant believe that i'm back home in your arms my sweet angel. I missed you so much,i said and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. I pretend that i was asleep cause Niall was waking up.

Niall:  OMG. Who i'm holding in my arms? OMG THIS CANT BE TRUE. IS THIS REAL? IS MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS BACK HOME? OR I'M DREAMING CAUSE I DRINK LAST NIGHT?

I wanted to wake up and slapped him cause he said he drink last night. 

Niall: My beautiful princess is here back to me. I miss you so much my beautiful princess. My happiness is back. Please wake up my princess. I want to see you eyes looking at me and see your beautiful smile that i love so much. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS,he said and kiss me and i decided to wake up.

Rafaella: I'm in heaven? Niall is that you?

Niall: Yes now we are both in heaven. You are back home. I'm so happy.

Rafaella: I'm HOME in your arms,the most safest place in the world. I will never leave again.

Niall: I'm so happy you are here. Please dont leave me again,he put his head on my tummy and i was playing with his hair. He was like a little kid.

Rafaella: The baby has kicked.Do you feel it.

Niall: OMG YES I FEEL IT I'M SO HAPPY,he got off bed and he was jumping around the house like a little kid. 

Rafaella: OMG WHY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS.

Ella Rafia: MUMMY IS BACK,she said and started jumping around like her dad.

Riana Olivia: MUMMY IS BACK HOME,she said and she was standing alone without any help.

Niall: OMG YOU ARE STANDING ALONE. 

Riana Olivia: I love you mummy,she said and run to hug me and Ella Rafia run to hug me also.

Niall: OMG I'M THE HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE. I HAVE MY THREE BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS TOGETHER. YES,he said and started jumping in the bed and the baby princesses started jumping also and they broke the bed.

Rafaella: Are you happy now that you broke the bed?

Niall: I DONT CARE.I'M FINALLY HAPPY..HAHAHA..

Rafaella: WHY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,i said and kissed him and the babies princesses couldnt stop laughing.

It was finally December. I felt some pain. It was time that i was giving birth to my son.

Rafaella: Niall i feel pain. My water broke.

Niall: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE WATER BROKE?

Rafaella: I'M GIVING BIRTH..

Niall: GO AT THE BATH TO GIVE BIRTH..

Rafaella: WHAT? TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL PLEASE..

Niall: YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH HERE. GO NOW I SAID AND TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF.

I went on the bath. The bath was full of water. I was inside and waiting for Niall to come.

Rafaella: NIALL WHERE ARE YOU? THE BABY IS COMING DOWN.

Niall: I'm coming. OMG...

Rafaella: WHAT HAPPENED? OMG I FEEL SOMETHING.

I listen to a baby crying.

Niall: Here it is. Our beautiful baby son. He looks like you,he said and gave it to me. Niall couldnt stop crying. He was so happy that his son has been born.

I put on my robe and i was holding my baby son in my arms. He was so small and he was Niall's blue angelic eyes.

Niall: I'm so happy. I cant stop crying.

Rafaella: Dont cry please.

Niall: I cant believe that I'm married to the most beautiful sweet princess ever and we have two beautiful baby princess together and now a beautiful baby son. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINALLY MAKING ME HAPPY,he was crying so hard.

Rafaella: Please my beautiful angel. Dont cry please.

Ella Rafia: Where is my bother?

Riana Olivia: He is small.

Ella Rafia: He has daddy eyes.

Riana Olivia: Why is he sleeping?

Niall: He is a baby and he needs to sleep.  I will take him to his bed,he said and put the baby in his bed.

I was laying to bed and Niall lay down next to me and he was cuddling me and he was smiling at me.

Rafaella: Why are you smiling?

Niall: Cause i'm finally happy that i have you here in my arms my beautiful princess. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Rafaella: I finally found my home,the most safest place in the world,your arms. You are my HOME Niall..

Niall: So are we friends or are we more?

Rafaella: After all we have been through you dont know? We are soulmates.

Niall: You are my everything and i will leave my HOME never again. I LOVE YOU my beautiful princess,he said and kiss me and fall asleep in each others arms. 

P.S. Niall and Rafaella are finally together in each others arms. They are  finally HOME and happy... They are each others HOME..

                                                                           THE END..