48. Niall and Rafaella are going to have two twins baby girls..

Harry: I came here to help him with the baby. I didnt know that the baby was Sophia's.

Antony: The baby is  mine. ,he took the baby from Harry's arms and he locked in his bedroom.

Liam: What can we do now? We must take the baby away from him right now.

Harry: I promise you. I will make him give you back the baby. Just give me a week.

Sophia: WHERE IS MY BABY? GIVE ME TO ME NOW,she was shouting so loud and the baby started crying.

Harry: You are scaring the baby. Go away now.

Zayn: No she won go away. Tell this psychopath to give us the baby now. Liam call to a psychiatric  clinic to come and take him. He is dangerous for the baby.

Harry: We dont have any permission to control his life.

Sophia: DO IT LIAM I SAID. HE HAS MY BABY. HE ONLY WANTS THE BABY CAUSE HE REMINDS HIM OF HIS LOVE PHILIPPE.

Liam: Okay i will call him now. I'm sorry Harry but i must do it. I cant see Sophia sad like this.

Liam called a psychiatric clinic to come and take Antony. They manage to take him out and Antony couldnt stop screaming.

Antony: THE BABY IS MINE. I WILL MAKE YOU ALL PAY FOR THIS THING. SOPHIA,LIAM,NIALL AND RAFAELLA. 

They took Antony to the psychiatric clinic. Sophia was finally holding the baby in her arms.

Sophia: My beautiful baby boy. You are now with mummy and i would never let you go away from me. You are safe now.,she was holding her baby is her arms and couldnt stop crying.

Zayn: Okay now lets take this girl back to her home. To have some time alone with her boy.

Sophia: Thank you so much for helping me to find my baby. The last month was a hell for me. 

Zayn hugged Sophia and Liam seemed a little jealous. He acted like he didnt notice this.

Liam: Okay lets go now.,

It passed a week. Rafaella was feeling so much better. She decided to go and learn what baby she would do.

Rafaella: Niall look at my tummy. How big it grow. My baby will be tell like me..

Niall: What? Do you mean that i'm short? 

Rafaella: You are my tiny little baby angel. I love it so much when you are acting like you are nervous.

Niall: I cant even stay mad at you cause i love you with all my heart my beautiful princess,he said and gave me a very sweet kiss.

Rafaella: i love you too my beautiful baby angel. Can we go and learn what baby i'm gonna do please,i was making him the sad puppy eyes.

Niall: Hey it's only me that i'm making the sad puppy eyes and not you.

Rafaella: I learn from the best.

Niall: YES I'm the best like my princess says.Lets go then and then we can go for a walk to meet Sophia's baby.

Rafaella: I dont want to see Sophia.

Niall: Okay i will tell to Liam only to come with the baby. Lets go now my princess.

We went outside from our house and they were all paps outside keep taking pics of us. 

Paps: Is Rafaella pregnant? When are you two getting married? When is her album coming out.

We got in Niall's car to go the doctor.

Rafaella: Niall i dont like all of this. With the paps. I dont like this life.

Niall:  Dont be upset my princess. I will manage that. Just stay calm.

We arrive to the doctor to check what baby i would make. 

Niall: So doc? What is my beautiful princess going to have?

Doctor: Rafaella would not be the only princess that you are gonna have.

Niall: WHAT DO YOU MEAN DOC?

Doctor: Rafaella is expecting two twins baby girls.,he said that and Niall didnt said a world and he fainted.

Rafaella: WHAT? OMG I NEED TO RECORD THIS. NIALL FAINTED CAUSE HE LEARN THAT HE WOULD BE A DADDY OF TWINS GIRLS.

" I'm very happy to announce that me and my beautiful angel Niall we are going to have two beautiful baby princess. I'm so happy and so excited. Now here is how Niall reacted. He fainted without even saying a world. Hahaha. I love him..",i said and posted it on Instagram.

Niall: What happened? 

Rafaella: Nothing happened daddy,i said and smirked at him.

Niall: Now that you said daddy i must call Liam to come with the baby and wait for us,he said and run outside of the room to scream and shout.

Niall: YES MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS IS GOING TO HAVE TWO BABY PRINCESS. I'M SO HAPPY..,he said and couldnt stop jumping around like a little kid.

Rafaella: WHAT IS NIALL SHOUTING SO LOUD? HE IS SO WEIRD., i came outside and saw him smiling at me.

Niall: Liam is waiting for us baby princess.

Rafaella: Niall are you okay? You are smiling so big and you are so hyper. Why are you jumping around and screaming so loud?

Niall: CAUSE ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM SMILING..

Rafaella: Is this a song?

Niall: Seriously you dont know this song? Where do you came from?

Rafaella: I'm sorry but i dont know it.

Niall: That would change very soon.

Liam: Hey what are you gonna make guys?

Rafaella: You didnt tell him Niall?

Niall: Aww this baby is so cute. He would be a great golfer when he grows up.

Rafaella: Why the baby would be a golfer? i dont understand.

Liam: I understand what are you going to have. Niall always wanted to have a boy.

Rafaella: Okay then i will go for a walk with the baby alone., i said and i  was so sad.

Niall: Why are you so sad my princess? Arent you happy?

Rafaella: How i'm supposed to be happy when you arent happy at all that we are going to have two baby girls?, i said and walk away with the baby. Niall and Liam were walking behind me.

Niall: This is not true. Okay i'm happy. I'm so happy. Wait for me. Dont run. 

Liam: Dont make her upset Niall. I will not forgive you and talk to you again if she loses her baby.

Niall: Wait for me my princess,he rum next to me and hold my hand.

Rafaella: What do you want Niall?

Niall: Thank you for making me the happiest man alive and i'm so happy that we are going to have two beautiful baby princess just like you,he said and kisses my tummy two times and gave me a very passionate kiss.

Liam: Hey dont kiss in front of the baby.

Niall: Okay lets go for a walk now my beautiful princesses.

P.S. Niall was holding my hand and we were walking down the streets be so happy and excited and kissing and cuddling all the time..