20. Niall says to Rafaella that she will be his girlfriend for awhile?.!

I couldnt believe that Niall left to go to Sophia. I was so sad and couldn't stop crying. Harry and Louis were trying  to calm me down.

Rafaella: I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. WHY IS NIALL BEHAVING LIKE THIS? HE KISSES ME AND RUNS AFTER ANOTHER GIRL? WHAT IS THIS?

Harry: Tell him the truth of who you are.

Louis: She is Olivia. We know her name. You don't seem  well love. You need some sleep.

Rafaella: Do you think i can sleep after what happened? Niall run after her. He thinks..

Harry: I will bring you some pills to help you sleep and calm down. Niall mustn't seen you like this.

Rafaella: Like what?

Harry: You seem  desperate. You must be an independent strong girl.

Rafaella: I'm not strong.

Harry: You will be and we will help you. Take these pills.

I took the pills and fall asleep.

Niall was running after Sophia. He found her at a bar. Sophia was fake crying and Niall went and hug her.

Niall: Please Rafaella don't cry. I love you.. I'm just helping the other girl to be a singer.

Sophia: Why are you kissing her then if you don't feel anything for her?

Niall: We are just friends nothing more. My heart belongs to you Rafaella,he lean to kiss her but Sophia pushed him away.

Sophia: I'm angry at you. Dont touch me. I need to drink.

Niall: I thought you didn't like drinking.

Sophia: I need to cause i'm sad. I will drink vodka.

Niall: I need to go to the toilet for a awhile. I will drink the same as you,he said and left.

Sophia: Let my plan begin .,she said and put a sleeping pill inside Niall's glass so Niall would fall asleep.

Niall: Are you feeling  better now my princess?

Sophia: Dont call me like this. I'm nothing for you.

Niall: No you are my everything.

Sophia:Can you let me touch your hair? I always wanted to do this.

Niall: Of course my princess,he was falling asleep.

Sophia: You are so cute.

Niall fall asleep and  Antony came to help Sophia.

Antony: Cant believe that you done this to him. You are  evil.

Sophia: Help me carry him to his hotel and undress him.

Antony: Why do i have to undress him? I'm  loyal to..

Sophia: Don't shout. Lets go then.

Sophia and Antony took Niall at his hotel.

Sophia: Undress him now.

Antony: Why me and not you?

Sophia: Do  as i said.

Antony undress Niall. Sophia lay beside him.

Sophia: Go now.I will do the rest.

Next morning Niall woke up and he saw Sophia laying next to him wearing only his t-shirt.

Niall: WHAT THE HELL? WHY I WAKE UP EACH DAY WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL IN MY BED AND I CANT  REMEMBER ANYTHING?

Sophia: Good morning babe.Last night it was  amazing. I gotta go now.My parents are worry so much about me. Love ya, she said and put on her clothes and  left.

Niall: What the hell is wrong with me? Why i cant control myself? Who will be the next girl i will sleep with? I need to go find the guys to help me. I'm in a big trouble.

Liam was looking for Sophia.

Liam: Guys do you know where is Sophia? I cant find her.

Louis: Niall is also missing.

Liam: Tell me now. Are they together?

Harry: They aren't. Dont worry. Keep looking for her and you will find her.

Louis: Why is Olivia still sleeping?

Harry: Cause she is sad.  Niall finally you came.

Niall: I THINK I SLEPT WITH RAFAELLA BUT I CANT REMEMBER.

Louis: WHY CANT YOU KEEP YOUR PANTS ON DUDE? YOU GOT NO CONTROL?

Harry:Go to Olivia  now and wake her up. She was crying the whole night. I couldnt calm her.

Niall: NO I DON'T WANT HER TO BE SAD. SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS. I WILL GO AND FIND HER .

Niall went to find Rafaella and saw her sleeping  peacefully.

Niall: I need to treasure this moment. Look how beautiful she is while she sleeps. I will record her.

Good morning everybody. Here we have the most beautiful girl in the world my beautiful princess Olivia sleeping. I'm the happiest and luckiest man alive to have this beautiful girl by my side. I love you my beautiful princess,he said and lay next to Rafaella and gave her a very sweet kiss on her lips and that make Rafaella woke up and Niall stopped recording and he posted this on his Instagram.

Rafaella: Who were you talking to Niall? Your voice woke me up. You sounded very happy and excited.

Niall: I was looking at you and admire your perfection. You are so beautiful when you are sleeping my princess Olivia.,he had a very big smile on his face.

Rafaella: Why are you smiling so big? Did anything happen cause i cant remember. The only thing i remember is that i was crying cause..

Niall: I'm here now my princess. You will be my girlfriend for a while.

Rafaella: WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR A WHILE? I DON'T LIKE THIS. I WANT TO BE FOREVER WITH YOU. YOU SLEPT WITH HER AREN'T YOU NIALL? YOU ARE USING ME CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT HER. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? I LOVE YOU,i started crying so hard and Niall was so worried now.

Harry: Niall that was so romantic. You are such a cute couple. Niall and Olivia.

Rafaella: Niall and Rafaella. Not Niall and Olivia. Leave me alone. ,i said and run away from them.

Niall: I  tell her to be my girlfriend for a awhile cause i don't want the world to know about Rafaella. She is so innocent.

Harry: You are using Olivia and i dont like it.

Niall: I will help her with her career. To be a famous singer. 

Harry: I will not tell you anything cause i don't like what are you doing.

I was so  angry.Paps were taking pics of me while i was walking in the streets.

Rafaella: Harry told me to be a strong independent woman and that i'm gonna do. I will go and find Sophia right now.

P.S. I went back at the hotel were my parents were. I knew where i could find Sophia. At the gym of course. She was dancing and i scared her when i came in.

Rafaella: Answer me one question only Sophia.Did you slept with Niall?