46. Rafaella learns the truth for her parents. Niall gets jealous of Zayn.

I went back to Niall's house. I called Danielle to come and talk.

Danielle: What's wrong Rafaella? Why are you so sad?

Rafaella: I just broke up with Niall.

Danielle:Why you did this? I imagine Niall how sad he will be.

Rafaella: I know he was so sad when he left and broke up with him. He was down in his knees begging me not to leave him.

Danielle: OMG WHY YOU DID THIS TO HIM? NIALL IS SO HEARTBROKEN NOW..

Rafaella: I know but i cant be with him. Everyone thinks that i'm with him just to be famous singer. I dont want this. I never asked for this life.

Danielle: Prove them wrong then. Do and make your album without Niall's help. Liam would love to help you with your album. I will tell him to go to the studio to record the album

Rafaella: i love to be near Liam. It makes me happy to be with him.

Danielle: Liam would be so happy to listen to this. So i would leave you now to calm down. Me and Liam we are here for you. Dont you ever forget this.,she said and hugged me.

Next day i went to the studio to record with Liam. 

Liam: I learn what happened with you and Niall. I'm so sorry.

Rafaella: Did you talk to him?

Liam: Niall has send me a text saying that he will be gone for awhile. He wants to travel all around the world to leave you alone for awhile. He told me to take care of you until he comes back.

Rafaella: I just feel so sorry that he is sad cause of me. I want to prove to everyone that i can do it without Niall's help.

Liam: And i would help you with this. Lets record your album then sis,he said and hugged me so tight.

It passed one month. I finished recording my first album with the help of Liam. He was so kind and sweet to me. He was trying to take good care of me and make me feel all better.

Liam: My parents want to meet you Rafaella.

Rafaella: Did they think that we are dating?

Liam: No i cant never see you like this. I want you to come tonight for dinner please. My sisters Nicola and Ruth will be there also. It will be a family dinner.

Rafaella: A family dinner. I dont know where they took my dad and my mother doesnt care about me..

Liam: Your dad is in safe place and they take good care of him. Come please to meet my family.

Rafaella: Okay i will come. I wish i could meet Niall's family also.

Liam came to take me to his parents house for the family dinner. We went inside and everyone was so happy to see us.

Rafaella: Hi i'm Rafaella.,i didnt know what to say like always.

Karen: Nice to meet you Rafaella. Welcome to our family.,she said and hugged me tight.

Rafaella: No me and Liam aren't together.

Geoff: We know that.Sit down please.

We all sat on the table. They all were so friendly and good to me.

Karen: Now that we finish we must tell you something very important.

Rafaella: What?

Nicola: I will bring everyone water cause we will need it.

Karen: i just noticed that you are pregnant.

Rafaella: Yes i'm almost 5 months.

Karen: I'm so happy for you my daughter.

Rafaella: Daughter? I dont understand.

Geoff: You are our lost daughter.

Rafaella: What do you mean?

Karen: Your mother take you from us and tell us that our baby has died.

Liam: OMG HOW I DIDNT THINK OF THAT? THAT WOMAN IS A MONSTER. I'M SURE SHE DID THE SAME TO SOPHIA.

Ruth: Nicola where are the waters? Bring them now.

Rafaella: THIS WOMAN IS A MONSTER. SHE DESTROYED MY LIFE. I HATE HER. SHE SHOOT MY DAD AND NOW MY DAD CANT WALK. SHE MUST PAY FOR ALL OF THIS. OOCH MY BABY,,i put my hands on my tummy cause i feel so much pain.

Karen: NO I WILL NOT HANDLE IT IF YOU LOSE YOUR BABY CAUSE OF US.G

Geoff: Lets take you inside to calm,he said and took Karen inside.

Liam: Are you okay now my sis?

Rafaella: i cant believe that finally i have a family and siblings. 

Ruth: Someone is at the door. I will go and open. Calm down please.

Liam: ZAYN I MISS YOU SO MUCH BRO,he said and hugged him tight.

Zayn: I miss you also Liam. Where have you been?

Liam: I was helping this girl to finish her first album.

Zayn: Is your new girlfriend?

Liam: No she is Niall's girlfriend.

Zayn: Where is Niall then?

Rafaella: I ask the same question for a month now. I'm Rafaella btw.

Zayn: I have listened to your song on the radio and you have a great angelic voice. I would love to collaborate with you and make a song,

Rafaella: I dont know.

Zayn: PLEASE SAY YES To ME RAFAELLA. WE SHOULD DO THIS. LETS BE TOGETHER AND SING.,he was down on his knees asking me. He looked like he was proposing to me.

Rafaella: OKAY LETS DO IT THEN,i went to hugged him and then i saw Niall looking at me and he was so jealous.

Niall: This is all you do behind my back? Getting married to someone else?

Zayn: It is not what you thing Niall.

Niall: And you Liam? You finally found a way to keep Zayn forever in your life. For getting married to your sister.

Rafaella: You know something? Is my life and i would do whatever i want to. You were missing for a month. You haven't any right to judge my life. I can be Zayn and whoever i want to. It is not your business.

Niall: IT IS MY BUSINESS CAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT WITH MY BABY..

Rafaella: How are you so sure that the baby is yours and not Zayn's?

Niall: I know that and i'm sure about this. Lets go home now.

Rafaella: I will stay here with Zayn cause i love him,i said and grabbed Zayn and i gave him a very passionate kiss.

Niall: WHAT THE HELL?,he pushed me away and i fell and he went to punch Zayn.

Rafaella: OMG I'M BLEEDING. I'M LOSING THE BABY, i said and fainted in Liam's arms..

P.S. Will Rafaella lose her baby?Will Niall and Rafaella be back together?