The Break Out Party

J. Cole

I came here with Sean- oh excuse me, Big Sean- so I could come celebrate some new chick into the game. I saw some pictures of her and she pretty cute I gotta say. They asked me to come on stage and welcome her. I guess I can. Jay said it'll be a good thing to get out more cuz I'm usually keepin to myself. I look over and see my nigga Breezy runnin over to me.

"Yo she bad as fuck! And I kissed her!"

"Nigga chill out! Who? You arm to got a lot of 'hers' now a days." I laughed.

"Shut up man. I'm talkin bout Jhené. She a good girl man. Real good. Not like these other hoes."

"But I bet you gonna treat her like one."

He smirked. "Nah. She different. Oh, I played Fuck, Marry, Kill with her."

"What she say?"

"Marry Jonny. Kill you. Fuck me."

"Damn how she just gon kill me?" I chuckled.

"I don't know. Ask her yourself."

He nodded his towards the door just as soon as I heard it opening and in came Jhené on Jonny's arm. And damn. She was bad as fuck.

I wish I could take her out for myself. But shit, she kisses Chris and everybody know how that shit goes.

----------------------------------------------

Chris

I stared at Jhené lookin as sexy as ever. I looked back up a Cole staring at her too. I elbowed him in the leg.

"Aye nigga. Eyes turned. That's mine."

He laughed and turned his face reluctantly.

I made my way over to Jhené.

----------------------------------------------
Jhené

I scanned the room for Chris. Even though I was still on Jon's arm. I saw Chris standing next to someone on a stage. Is that J. Cole? It is. I was wondering why Chris had run ahead of us. I saw them both staring at me then Chris starting making his way over to me. I saw nobody but him, so it was a no brainer why I didn't see Big Sean come in behind me. He scared the shit outta me.

"What's up Breezy."

"Aye Sean what's good?"

"You seen Cole?"

"Yeah over there by the stage."

He looked over at the stage and nodded towards J. Cole then he looked over to me.

"Jhené." He took my hand a bowed a little and gave it a quick kiss. "Nice to meet you."

"Like wise."

"Now wait. Before Breezy takes you away from us and your never to be found again, come chill wit me and Cole."

"Hey wait a minute what about me?"

Big Sean turned and looked at Chris. "Go wit Jonny." Then he and I hustled off laughing.

When we got over to the stage, J. Cole hopped down to stand next to us.