Nice to Meet You

Jhené

I can't believe how mad Chris got. After he left Rih told me that he never did that before. Controlled his anger. I thought he was gonna hit Jermaine, but I guess he just figured out how to control it. She told me he loved me. I love him to buy shit is just complicated right now.

"Jhen."

I turned and faced Jermaine. And a smile flushed my face.

"Yes?"

"Are you hungry?"

We went to his apartment. But we didn't have sex. I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

"Uhm. I could eat."

Even thought I really wanted to.

"Okay I gotchu. I can cook."

He flexed his muscles. He's so goofy.

When he left out the room I got up I checked my phone and noticed I had 42 missed calls from Rihanna. 38 from Nicki. Texts. Everything. What the fuck is going on?!

I called Rih since she had the most missed calls.

"Hello?"

"JHENÉ WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU ANSWER THE PHONE!!"

**smashh**

"Cuz I didn't hear it. What was that?"

"Listen listen. Do you know where Tyga's house is?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just come. FAST!" Click.

I jumped up and ran to the kitchen.

"Jermaine! We gotta fuckin go. Now!"

"Why? Wassup?"

"I don't know. But Rih said we gotta go to Tyga's house."

"Alright let's go."
-----------------------

We pulled up to the house and the door was flung wide open.

I ran in the Jermaine and saw Chris on top of Ty punching him the face.

Wait. I thought they were best friends.

Rih was trying her hardest to pull Chris off of him. I saw a girl in the corner screaming stop. Calling Chris a monster. But I didn't who she was. Jermaine ran to her.

"Shush. It's okay be quiet."

Who is she?

Why is she here? At Ty's house.

And why is Chris killing him?

Then I hear more screaming. But it's crying. And it's not around here, it's coming from the back.

What the hell is that?

I run to the back looking through the rooms, opening every door.

I found a little girl in one, her face was red and tears flooded her face. She was cute even as she cried. I ran to her and picked her up.

"Dada!! DADA!!"

She just wouldn't stop hollering. I layed her on my shoulder and began rocking her. I don't even know whose baby this is. It must that girl's baby.

I walk to the living room with her. Things seems to be calm now.

Ty is propped up against the wall with a bloody nose and swollen face.

Chris was sitting on the couch with his head in Rih's lap shaking. Blood on his shirt.

Jermaine is patting the girl on her back. She standing up with tears in her eyes. He looks very uncomfortable.

When I walk in with the little girl everyone stops and stares at me.

"DADA!"

She reaches for Ty. So I put her down and she runs for him.

Chris stands up and goes crazy.

"YOU HAVE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER CALLING HIM DADDY?!! BITCH ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!"

My heart fell and went numb.

I was holding Royalty.

I was holding Chris' baby.

And Jermaine was patting Nia on the back.

My head started buzzing. Everything started spinning and my vision was going black.

The last thing I saw was Chris snatch his baby from his best friend.

-----------------------------------------

Pleaasseeee

Vote!

Comment!