Giving Him A Chance

[̲̅T̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅N̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅x̲̅][̲̅t̲̅] [̲̅D̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅y̲̅]

Chris

Man. I can't even lie. Jhené got me kinda caught up. (A/N ιғ any oғ yall ĸnow тнaт ѕong вy υѕнer. 'cυz ιм ѕooo caυgнт υp. goт мe ғeelιn aye. caυgнт υp. ιм loѕιn conтrol. тнιѕ gιrlѕ goт a нold on мe.' ι jυѕт тyped caυgнт υp and ιт popped ιnтo мy нead. no one elѕe? coммenт rιgнт нere ιғ yoυ dιd! or ιѕ ιт jυѕт мe тнaтѕ мad weιrd 👀🙋🏃).. I mean she's so amazing and genuine. Unlike all these basic hoes that be running round here all loose and shit. The main one bein Nia Guzman. One of Kae's friends. She is a major hoe but to be honest I smashed a few times. One time the condom broke. Pull out game strong though. Sometimes we didn't even do it with a condom. I ain't had cared. But Jhené's different. I gotta actually put in work to get that. I know all these niggas round here got a crush on her. Especially Cole. I seen the way he was lookin at her. And he sweet on the girls too. He ain't gettin her though cuz that's mine. I was making my way to where she staying. I brought roses and such and I had a little surprise for her in my pocket. I walked up to her apartment in the same building her dressing room was. Thanks to Jonny's assistant I was flirting with, I got the room number out of her.

Jhené opened the door. She looked surprised. "Oh. Chris it's you."

"Were you expecting someone else?" She was wearing a light pink silk bathrobe and she had her hair back in a bun.

"Well kinda." She looked down at the roses. "Are these for me?"

I handed them to her and she smiled and took them. "Come in."

"So.. Who were you expecting?"

"Jonny. He's coming up in a little while to take me to my interview."

"Oh. So I should probably leave then?"

"You should. But I know you won't." She rolled her eyes.

"Damn. It's been a day and already you know me so well." I laughed at the way she smiled. Her smile was so beautiful.

"What's are you doing here anyway? Why'd you bring me roses man. You got a crush on me or something?"

"If I didn't I wouldn't have let you kiss me."

"Hey! That was a 'heat of the moment' type kiss. It didn't really mean anything."

"It meant something to me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Especially when you said you would fuck me."

"I shoulda known that was all you wanted. That's all they ever want." She rolled her eyes and threw the roses carelessly on the table. Shit! I was losing her.

"No. No! That's not all I want."

"But you do want it."

I looked at her. "I do. I admit that. But shit, who wouldn't? I mean look at you! You're fuckin gorgeous. And you're different from the rest of these tricks. Lemme take you out. On a real date. No incognito shit."

She had a hesitant face on.

"Come on.", I begged. "Please."

I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

She gave in. Yes!

"Okay. I'll give you a shot. But if I don't like you, don't stalk me nigga." She pointed a finger at me.

I smirked. "That might be hard but okay. I'll pick you up after your interview."

"Okay. Good bye Chris."

"Bye."

She smiled at me one last time then closed the door.

Damn I'm happy as fuck right now.

I really want Jhené.

----------------------------------------------
voтe! coммenт! тell мe ιғ ya ғeelιn ιт. тell мe тнιngѕ yoυ dιdnт lιĸe or ѕoмe тнιngѕ ι ѕнoυld add ѕo ι ĸnow wнaт ѕнoυld go ιn ғυтυre cнapтerѕ. 😙

. - Ṭєє 💚