Autumn Leaves

Chris

I just finished editing my next song for my album. I have a feeling this is gonna be the best yet. Jhené is suppose to be on one. I love her voice man; she sings like an angel. But I just don't know about bringing her in the studio. I mean the way we get down I don't want her to see. They always have different bitches in here all the time. Plus, I gotta do shoot a video with my ex, Karrueche and its a little intimate so I don't want her in here. Kae is coming in today to do it and Jhené wants to come today and I don't wanna say no and have her suspect that something is going on. Damn this is hard .. Fuck it Imma just have Jhené sit in here. She ain't got shit to worry about. Me and Kae and spoke in a while so this shouldn't be a problem.
____________________

"Yo Chris! Karrueche is here."

I turned to one of my musical producers and saw Kae standing there looking just so fuckin amazing. She looked at me and smiled. I could do nothing but stare and I didn't give one fuck.

"Chris. Close your mouth. We're here to professional." She walked past me but pushed my jaw up as she did.

I smiled at her. Damn. I kinda missed her but that over with.

"So you ready to shoot this thing Kae?"

"Yeah I been ready. How this gone go?"

"Just go over to Benny and he'll explain to you." I sent her over to one of my music choreographers. You know I watched her as she walked away. I forgot how bad she was man. Lemme go ahead and distance myself away from her before I do something I'm gonna regret later.
--------------------------------
Jhené

"Damn Nick. You crazy as shit."

"And you know this." She laughed her bat shit crazy laugh.

We just got done shopping and I glanced down at my watch. "Shit!"

"What's wrong?"

"I was supposed to meet Chris at his studio."

"Come on girly I'll give you a ride."

"Alright thanks babe."
____________________
I ran feeling so bad that I was late for this. As soon as I ran I noticed they were already shooting one of the videos. That's when I saw her. Karrueche. Chris' ex. They were about to kiss.

"Cut!"

But they stayed that way for a little to long. Then Chris turned is head. He looked surprised to see me. But I didn't wanna see him. I ran back outside then I cursed myself for not taking my own car. I took out my phone and quickly dialed Nicki's number. "Hey Nick. Can you turn around and come get me?"

"What happened?"

"Just please."

"On my way. I'm not far." She hung up.

"Jhené!"

I didn't even turn around because I knew it was Chris.

"Jhené please. It ain't what it looked like."

"Why did you even tell me to come? You should've just told me she was coming to shoot that video."

"I forgot."

I rolled my eyes. "Is that all Chris? Are you done talking now?"

"Look, I love you. I -"

"Just shut the fuck up because to you that's nothing but another fuckin word." Nicki's car pulled up. "Now if you're done spitting your bullshit, I'll be on my way."

"Wait."

I turned. "What?"

"What about the song?"

I scrunched up my face. "Seriously? You know what. I'll still do it. But after that, don't fuckin bother."

I got in the car and Nicki sped off.