Late Night Phone Calls

Nia

Jhene is really pissing me off. I already said I was gonna beat her ass so that's exactly what Im gonna do.

But she's been acting so different lately. Like she's changed some how.

"Babe? You aight?"

"Yeah baby? Where's Ro?"

"Oh. I put her to sleep. Daddy's little baby girl was very tired." He chuckled.

"Michael."

"Yeah."

"What did I tell you?"

He put his head down. "That I'm not her father."

"Exactly. So stop saying that. You're going to confuse her. Chris is her daddy, not you."

His head was hung so low and I know I hurt his feelings but he needs to get that through his damn head. He can't do the things for us that Chris can do.

"Why you even with me Nia?"

I looked at him. That question caught me off guard.

"What are you talking about?"

"If you still want Chris just fuckin say so. Don't have me here just wasting me damn time."

"Now baby cut that out. You know I'm with you cuz I love you Ty." I rested my hand on his chest.

The truth was, I needed somebody with some money to take care of me and Ro until I took Chris to court for child support. Once that's done, I won't need Tyga no more.

"Alright. I love you too baby."

If you only knew...

Tyga

I gotta make this right man. I gotta talk to Chris.

He won't take my calls.

Maybe I can call Jhene and she can get him to talk to me.

Its the middle of the night but it's worth a try.

I snuck gently out the bed, careful not to wake Nia.

I walked out and stood but Royalty's door peeking in at her. I took out my phone and called Jhene.

.....

"Hey. It's Ty."

.. ......

"Is Breezy there?"

.. .. .... .... ......

"Oh forreal? I ain't know Briaca was back in town."

...

"Well please tell him to call me. Its important."

.. .... .. .... .. . ...
... .... ... .... .... .. .... ....

"Alright thanks jhen."

.. .......

Chris

I walked in the house with my arm around Briaca's waist. I swear this girl cannot handle her liquor.

She still fun as fuck to be around. I swear she's my favorite cousin. She even beats out the niggas.

When we got to the living room I saw jhene on the couch sitting with a drink in her hand.

"Hey baby. Why you still up?"

"Hey. I wanted to wait for you."

"Oh. Okay well lemme put Bri upstairs then I'll be right back down."

"Alright babe."

I went as quick as I could up the stairs to put Briaca in one of the guest rooms and went back downstairs to talk to Jhene.

I sat down next to my baby and waited for her to speak.

She stayed looking down.

I waited for her to look up but she didn't. Then

"So have you spoken to Tyga recently?"

I scrunched up my face and looked at her. "No. The fuck. Fuck that bitch ass nigga."

"Why?"

Is she serious?

"He was my best friend and he went behind my back and took care of my fuckin child like she was his."

"At least someone was taking care of her." She side glanced at me.

"I would have been taking care of her if I knew about her."

"Why didn't you tell me about Nia?"

She asked me it so nonchalantly that it caught me off guard. I started stumbling on my words.

"Uh ... Um. Uh cuz I. I didn't wanna lose you. "

"I told you to be honest with me. But you weren't."

"I tried to be. But when I went to tell you she called and told me that Royalty wasn't mine."

"Well talk to Tyga. Because he needs to talk to you."

"Alright. Tomorrow." I went to kiss her and she stopped me.

"No. Tonight. He sounded very urgent so call him tonight."

"Alright Jhen."

I left her and went upstairs to call Ty. Im pretty sure aint shit he could say that would change my mind about him. But its whatever.

I took out my phone and dialed Ty's number.

"Yo man wassup?"

"Breezy?"

"Yeah man. Jhene told me you wanted to talk to me. So I'm calling. Wassup?"

"Now you may not care. But I think Nia playing me."

"Okay. Fuck that got to do with me?"

"A lot if she plays her cards right."

"What you mean?"

"Alright. Think about it this way. She been the one taking care of royalty and right now she's the guardian of her. Ro is already 1. If she takes you to court, she will put yo ass on child support and imagine how much back child support you gotta pay for them missing 2 years."

I think about it a little bit. Shit do make sense.

"Okay. So what should i do?"

"Well we gone need jhene for this too. So how bout i come over tommorow and we'll all discuss it together?"

"Aight sound good."

"Aye Breezy? We cool again man?"

"We'll see tomorrow."

"Okay. Bye."

I hung up.

As much wrong as Ty did, i hate to admit that i still got love for the nigga. He my best friend and it might stay that way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry thiz took so long to update 😑😑😑😑