Jango,Jango,Mango!

(The title was too easy 😂😂)
I felt crushed.I decided to try to live here but eventually we would escape.I knew it.I went outside to try to make some new friends "I'm going out" I told Bruce.And I closed the door hard somewhat because it was rickety like that.I went out and saw a group of girls hanging out.I approached them,"Hey,Do you guys like it here" "Yeah,Why wouldn't we.This place is awesome!"said one of the girls.The other girl started "Who are you?Ive been here a long time and I've never seen you" "I'm Matthew,I'm new that's why you've never seen me".The girls stood frozen in shock."You're new? Nobody comes into Jango Settlement..." The girls paused and the other one picked up the conversation "How did you find this place?" "Luck I guess" The girls looked at each other nervously "If anybody can come across this place than we aren't really 'off the radar' like they say we are" "Is this even a safe haven" said the other "Girls calm down" I interrupted "Me and my friends are planning on making an escape" they both looked at me and after a short pause one of them said "Are you mentally stable?" "Yeah, why?" "Doesn't seem like it.Nobody gets out of Jango I mean look around you do you see the guards all around us and especially that mean guy in the office how are we gonna get through all of those?Are you trying to get killed?" I looked at her dead in the eyes "Calm down.Me and my team have dealt with some crazy shit in the past and a couple of lousy guards aren't going to get in our way.Are you guys in or not?" The girls thought about it for a minute and they both looked at each other "Sorry,we can't help you.Its not worth the risk" I looked at my feet "I understand" I turned and walked away.It was sad that others didn't feel the same way.On my way back inside the house I ran into Elizabeth."Hey!" In a grunt-ish voice she replied "Hey" while looking at the ground. "Woah,what's wrong?" "Nothing" "come on" "I'm fine" "No you're not.Nobody who says 'I'm fine' actually means it.You can tell me,I can keep a secret" She sighed and finally said "I miss my family,And now I can look around and see all the other kids hanging out with their parents,that they have,that exist" I looked at her directly into her Hazel eyes "We are your family.We may just be kids but listen you have us.We watch out for each other and protect each other.We do our part and at the end of the day there is always food on the table.You don't need to worry about anything.The only thing that is diffrent between us and you're parents is that we don't constantly tell you to do chores" She chuckled.I used my finger to bring up her chin so she saw me instead of staring at the ground.We both looked into each other's eyes. "You're going to be perfectly fine.You're okay with us" she hugged me."Thank you" she said softly while her head was laid on my chest.It was a long hug "I have to go do some stuff right now" she got off of me "I'll talk to you later ok?" "Ok" she said and walked away.
                  I walked inside the house to talk to everybody.I knocked on me and Bruce's door. "Hello,Bruce?" He opened the door "What" "Go call the others in the house on the right.We are having a meeting in this house's living room ok?" "Alright I got you" I knocked on David and Elizabeth's door. "Yo David come on meeting in the living room and if Elizabeth is in there tell her to come too" I heard a low grunt and then "Ok,I'm coming" I went to the living room and waited.One by one they came in.First David,Then Elizabeth,Then Cecilia,Then Ethan,Then Bruce. Bruce came in late and said "I'm sorry but I don't know where Carlos is" "Did you go in his room?" "I knocked" he replied "...And?" "Nobody answered so I looked around the house and I couldn't find him.I grunted and started to make my way to the other house.We needed Carlos to be part of this meeting. I got to the outside of his door and I knocked.No answer.I knocked again,even harder this time.No answer.I opened the door and what I saw sent chills down my spine.Left me weak and unable to move and before I could do anything I let out a blood curdling scream.Because what lie in front of me was blood everywhere and Carlos' dead body was laying on the cold hard ground.

(NOW HES LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE.I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBL WHEN YOU WALKED INNNNNNNNN)