Hanging Out

"Matthew pack your things,we'll be going in a second!".
"Ok mom!"
I Quickly put my 3Ds in my "Lazer Boy" backpack.Its supposed to be a "funny" play on words with lazy boy.I didn't really get it at the time they got it for me so whatever.I grabbed my "Yankees" Baseball hat and put it on my head.I put on my beat-up,dirty Nike sneakers and put on a red shirt.I already had my jeans on so it was time to go.
I like Ethan's house.He has a Ps4 and we always play some really good game nobody knows about like "Super Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars".
"Lock the door"
I exited the car whilst I locked the door of my car.I heard my mom jiggling her keys as she put them in her purse while I looked at the big brown house in front of us.There was a nice open window of which you could have looked into the kitchen with.Theres 2 more windows on the top of the house for the 2nd floor.Anyways,I walk inside the house and I hear a quick bang like if someone had dropped something,Then I heard Ethan rushing down the staircase.I looked at him and gave him a bro hug.I went into the living room and laid my backpack on the floor and ran into the kitchen to greet Ethan's mom.
I meet with Ethan back at the living room.
"Where's David,Carlos,and Bruce?"
"I don't know where Carlos is but,David and Bruce are upstairs" he said
I picked up my backpack and went upstairs.The stairs had made me a little tired,I went into my backpack and took a hit of my inhaler.
I high-fived David and Bruce and started talking
"So,did you guys bring your 3D-"
And then I got kicked in the back by Carlos,who must've been hidden behind the door.It was all planned out before I came here,wasn't it?They told Ethan to tell me Carlos wasn't here so he could then surprise me and kick me.They got me good.I jumped up immediately and instinctively kicked in the air,though the kick had a powerful thrust,so powerful infact that I got unbalanced and fell on Davids lap.We all started laughing hysterically.Carlos brought out his hand to pick me up and I got up and dusted myself off.
"Like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by Carlos
*fake coughs*,
Did you guys bring your 3Ds's?"
They all start pulling their 3Ds's out of pretty much nowhere
"Uhuh I see,Alright then who got the smash bros car-"
I was interrupted by a the sound of a window breaking and a series of blood-curdling screams which all seemed to die down after a bit.
Silence.
Then the silence was broken by what sounded like an elephant booming up the stairs and somebody behind him.
All of a sudden Ethan's Dad bursted through the door "GO!GO!GO!" As he started catching his breathe and closing the door behind him.Ethan had a pool,though it was rarely used because of how clean the pool was(not very) but it seemed like a clear emergency
I opened the window first as everyone else just froze on shock and panic.then everyone looked at me.I dropped down and landed on top of the sun guard that was placed on top of the back door of the house then I jumped into the pool
I was deep down into it I started trying to get up but I couldn't,I didn't know how to swim....