October 23, 2015

Ok. New letter.

Dear Casey,
Hi. Hello. Umm, yeah. Let's just get into it. Sit. Or stand. Ugh. So here's the thing. You're a great person. Really. Totally fun. Not a HUGE jerk, but sometimes. Funny yes. You always make me laugh. And you help me think about my self with more positive thoughts. And you helped me write a song. And I do still like you... Like that. I still get a jolt when you text me. Or when you touch my shoulder or make me laugh. But... There is also someone else I like. And I think I like them a little more. And I really didn't want to at first. Especially for who it is. But I do still like you, and I wanna say not awkward. K? Thanks. Oh and omg I'm blushing too much.

Bye for now,
                            Abbie

Ok. Next one.

Dear Ben,

Hey. So yeah.  Your awesome. And really funny. Like you have to stop making me laugh in class. Cuz we will both get in trouble. We already do. Why did Mrs. Yee put us next to each other? And again why? cuz you make me blush. Because I like you. Like more than I should. You're smart, funny, cute, and I really like you. But I can't tell you this. Cuz you would laugh, and tell everyone. But I will at one point. Don't worry. And you aren't calling me really bad things anymore, and you talk to me and call my name separately a bunch, so hopefully you like me back. But I do still like someone else a bit. So yeah.

Bye,