September 15th 2015

sooooooo sorry i haven't been writing. I'm planning other books, some secret and not published, some actually possibly being published, but i hope you read them if i do.

Anyways, the wedding! I cried, man, i cried. They are so cute, and I'm so happy for April's dad, Randy, and his new wife Terri. They are so funny, and amazing together. <3 <3 <3 <3

It was a fun time guys, April and I were kinda socially awkward at first, and then around 11:00 or something, we're like FISH, and we danced and sang with her steps and their friends. We sang to "YMCA" and " To Sexy For My Shirt" or whatever it's called. And also "Thiller", when Terri came walking in, jerking her head every so often to her shoulder. In her wedding dress. It was funny.

Terri and Randy left around 11:30, so actually we were dancing since about 10:30, and they went to the hotel for the night, but April's new uncle was staying with us, and his wife and 18 year old son, Steven, and we changed out of our dresses, and ended up playing truth or dare with Tess and her friend, Lisa. Well, April and I were like, " We want pizza." So then we hear Mike and his friend talk about it and we were like, YES! let's get pizza.

So it took about 40 minutes to order, because Mike was on the phone for like, 15 minutes with this one person that couldn't understand what he was saying, which was the address, so they got someone else, who said, after about 15 minutes, "oh, yeah. We don't relier to there>" and hung up. Like, really?

So we ended up getting Pizza Pizza, which at 1:30 in the morning is really good! We then played Apples To Apples with Tess and Lisa, until around 2, and went to bed. We left the next day, around 1, but woke up at like 10. It was so fun, and the partying was so cool, with all the kids and it was unforgettable.

Now onto school today. I had told Casey he was talking to April about him knowing she liked him. i also warned her, and she apparently has a plan. I say has, cuz he ended up not doing it! HE PROMISED AND SO DID SHE, AND SHE HASN'T BROKEN IT BUT HE HAS, AND I HATE WHEN PEOPLE BREAK PROMISES! Anyways, he is also not texting back, and he has to do it tomorrow, and ugh. And April seemed upset today, but i don't know why? Anyways, wow I've got a lot of stuff, but like, not now.

Anyways, i just took a break to eat dinner, and my birthday is coming up in October, so my mom asked what i wanted. i want to have 3 friends over. April for sure, who will sleep over, my friend Aaliyah, who probably can't sleep over, and maybe my friend Lana, who probably won't sleep over. but I'm so excited, I'm turning 13! And i know thats young, but still.

anyways, wow i say anyways a lot. I'm going to go now, gotta write a birthday list, and all that fun stuff. AND TALK TO CASEY WHO IS BEING A TWAT! AND AN ARSEHOLE!

love you,