Chapter One

So I'm feeling pretty happy as I actually got my first fan on this story just two hours after I posted the Prologue, So I felt pretty generous and decided to do the first chapter already.

Keep in mind The exact time isn't right as I needed some time to think about this first chapter.

So let's say, I wrote this sentence at 1:45 In the afternoon, This whole chapter may be posted much later as I try to make each chapter as long as possible.

But still, Thank you @JELLYBEANNNSSSSS For being the first fan I don't know in real life, who commented AND voted.(I'm gonna assume you did vote.)

So before I start this chapter, I'm just gonna say that this story came ORIGINALLY from me and I never copy stories from anyone, plus, if anyone tries to post this story in their own accounts without my permission, I'll make sure to report you. This also includes my other story, Dream Or Reality. I might allow you to post it IF you ask permission. This paragraph may be pretty conceited/ vain/ confident because as you may notice I don't have much fans except for my real life friends, But I hope to change that.

Lawl, that was pretty serious.

One last thing, I promise that if someone reports me, I will post the same author's note in each chapter once I start the stories again. But PLEASE don't report for no reason, as that was what happened with my other story where, unfortunately, it did not cross my mind to write down in a notebook the stories I do.

Okay, that was a long author's note.

PS: This chapter one, and the prologue, was written on May 27, 2013

__________________________________________________

"So, basically, your 'Omg-I-Have-the-greatest-idea-come-over-you-guys' idea is that WE." I gestured all of us, Namely, Me, Kat, and Chloe, "Ordinary people make a channel on the radio."

"Yeah! Information about 1D, for directioners!" Kat said.

"One question." Chloe said, "Why are we doing this?"

"Cause Gemma here is talented enough to actually mimic ANY person in the world!" Kat answered

"IF I put my mind to it." I reasoned.

"A minor detail. Just think, you taught us how to sing EXACTLY like One Direction, but your voice is lovely enough without the mimics of course."

"Even OUR voices!" Chloe's eyes lit up like they usually did once she found something agreeable.

"So if we sing One Direction songs-"

"It will look like WE'RE singing WITH them live-"

"And people might like it cause we also constantly give out Information about them-"

"Which would totally help people who know NOTHING about them!"

"Thus, DIRECTIONERS SHALL DOMINATE THE WORLD!" Kat finished, and they cackled loudly together.

Kat and Chloe always acted like twins, even though we've all been best friends since kindergarten, and, if excited about something, like now, they would finish each other sentences and cackle evilly like witches.

"But-" I started.

"Oh come on Gem, there's nothing wrong with starting something new, we get awesome grades!"

"And our parents are always telling us to do something productive."

"They would totally agree with us!"

"No!" I protested, "Its just, what if people find out?"

"Then we better not tell anyone." Chloe said simply.