Chapter Five

Ignore the feeling Gem.

Breathe in...Breathe out..

"BEST SONG EVER ITS THE BEST SONG EVEEEERRR!!!!" 1D blared out through my cell, signalling that someone was calling. You JEALOUS? HUH YOU JEALOUS? Lol.

"Ello!" I chirped, not really checking the caller ID.

"GEMMA FLORANTE CADEN! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MISSY?!?!?" I flinched away from the phone as Kat screamed at me.

"What do you mean? I told you I was going home!"

"Uhhhh NO YOU DIDN'T!" She said, before I heard muffled voices in the background that sounded like Kaitlyn.

I waited impatiently, still roaming around and packing my things. Surprisingly, it all fit inside my small body bag.

"Whats that you say? She did? We were screaming? I don't scream." She scoffed, "I was? Ugh. Fine. Gem you still there?"

"No I was kidnapped by a leprachaun and hauled over the rainbow and now he is in the process of murdering my phone."

"Okay good." She said absentmindedly, "So what was your oh-so-amazing idea when you left?"

I took a deep breath and sang Harry's verse in Forever Young, mingling it with mine and concentrating hard,"Let us die young or let us live forever, we don't have the power but we never say never. Sitting in a sandpit life is a short trip the music's for the sad men..." I trailed off, waiting for her reaction.

"HOLY FUDGE!!!!!!! OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT GEM DID!"

"Actually we did, Kat the phone is on loudspeaker.." Chloe's muffled yet awed voice said in the background.

"Oh...WHATEVER! THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" Kat screamed. Yup she was a screamer, "WE HAVE TO GO TO THE STUDIO TOMORROW MY HOUSE!!!!"

"What studio? Wow Gem's awesome! How'd she do it? Are you guys like a band? Thats awesome! I bet you're all good in singing.." Kaitlyn spoke from the background.

"Well, see, Gem has this talent.." Chloe stated, telling the story to Kaitlyn.

"Geeeemmmaaaaa! You still there?" Kat asked.

"I don't think we can practice tomorrow. Well not tomorrow MORNING at any rate-" I muttered.

"WHAT?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" She wailed.

"Louis invited us for a sleepover-"

"LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON?!?!? GEMMA!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!?!?!"

"I SWEAR IF YOU INTERRUPT ME ONE MORE TIME....!!!" I threatened.

Silence. Good.

"Okay, so I was practicing that then I saw Harry and Barbie, they invited me in..wait no HARRY invited me in but not before thinking I was Gemma his sister..." She snorted, and I continued, "Saw the other lads, extreme fangirlness... You know what? Its a long story. Just pack your stuff." I ordered.

"We'll meet in your house?"

"Yup. Just out the door."

"Roger!" They all chorused before hanging up.

Oh great. Now they're all ganging up against me. WHAT'S WITH ALL THE CHORUSING IN SPEAKING?!?

Finishing up with my packing, I grabbed my ipod, plugging in headphones,Earphones are way too small for me, and wrapped it around my neck.

Might as well do some more practicing.

"Again we take the same road two days in the same clothes and I know just what she'll say if I can make all these pain go..." I sang in Harry's voice, "Can we stop this for a minute, you know I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it..."