Chapter Nine

"How high are you?" Harry asked breathlessly to Louis once we entered the dining room.

"No Harry its 'hi how are you." Louis corrected, with a straight face. I let out a chuckle at this.

"How clever." Harry replied sarcastically, "I meant how many bottles did you drink?"

"He's not drunk." Mimi stated.

Harry snorted in reply, "Thats a first."

"Shut up Harry and sit down. Gemma, stay standing." Louis said.

Reluctantly, Harry dragged his feet next to Amber, who in turn, glared at him. I stiffened a little as I remembered the conversation Felicity and I had eavesdropped on.

"Well isn't that very gentlemanly of you." I said in my best sarcastic tone.

He ignored my comment,"Give me your hand."

"What?" I protested, jerking back.

"You heard me."

"Um.." I reluctantly showed my palms to Louis who flipped my hands over. Was he looking at my..NAILS?

"You can go." Louis ordered, pointing to the door.

"I don't get the concept of all this.." I grumbled, stepping out.

Harry was kicked out next, grumbling a bit.

"What was that all about?" I questioned, as more of my friends were kicked out as well.

"I dunno, Louis does the strangest things sometimes." He sighed.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Holy shiz, I never reacted properly at what you had done!" He realized, slapping his hand on his forehead.

"What?"

"Do that voice again." He ordered.

"What voice?"

"Can you copy your friends voices?"

"Yeah!" I said, "Why?"

"Gosh this is so cool!" He squealed.

"Whats so cool??" Liam asked curiously.

"Gemma can-!"

I nudged him not so gently and sent a warning glance at him.

"Can what?"

"Um... she can..curl her hair?"

I nearly facepalmed, before realizing that would give us away.

"Yeah, its a very rare skill for us girls.."

"Um..okay.." He gave us a weird look and turned away.

"Course I can curl my hair! sheesh, Harry, was that the only thing you can think of?" I asked crossly, glaring at him.

"Well, it was the spur of the moment thing." He said sheepishly.

"I kinda gathered that."

"Okay..."

"SCUSE ME!!" Felicity pushed past us, slamming the dining room door open.

Before I knew it, people were rushing around madly, panicking about 'graduation'. Personally, I felt awkward about intruding about it so I quietly entered my room upstairs.

I started packing my stuff. Sure, So many things were happening way too quickly, but I had my own life. I really wanted to stay, but I had my future to think of. Once my days with 1D would be over, I would have to do something with my life. Somehow, I'm sneaking out of here, fans or no fans.