Chapter Six *EDITED 7/19/13*

(A/N: If you guys don't get it, Niall returned before the second scream. He slept through the first, ate between the first and second then slept through the second too. Just ask me if you still don't get it:))

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" Came another scream.

"What was that?!?" Liam jolted upright, panicked face morphing into a more hilarious face resulting from the moustache I had drawn.

"Good morning Liam!" I sang, smirking.

"Was that you? Or someone else? Fudge this is like in a horror movie." My eyes widened as I remembered the scream just seconds earlier.

"Hm..Ghys? Wuz igoon sson?" Zayn mumbled.

"Nuthin much Zaynie. Louis is just destroying your hair products.." I said sarcastically, how can he have not heard that scream?

Zayn sat bolt-upright, "LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!!!!!!!!" He bellowed, before speeding up the stairs.

"Zayn! Come back! Its not safe!" I called out.

Liam chuckled, "he takes his hair products VERY seriously."

I stared at Zayn, "You know I almost feel sorry for Louis. About to get beat up by an angry..shirtless.." I stiffened as realization struck me "HOLY FUDGE!" I shrieked, realizing Zayn had slept in his boxers. ONLY his boxers.

"What? What?" Chloe panicked. Deep sleepers, that my friends were. They can hear my holy fudge but if someone screams? Its like they're old geezers with hearing problems. Wait, what IS a geezer? I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere...Snap! Got it! Percy Jackson! Dang I love that series.

"Zayn slept shirt-GAHHH!!!" I shrieked again as Liam sat up, and covered my eyes, "LIAM!! Freakin put a shirt on! Geez, do you boys really have to sleep shirtless? YOU HAVE GIRLS SLEEPING OVER!"

"But its SO hot!" he whined, "Plus, don't you fans um..what do you call it? Fangig? Fangirdle?"

"Fangirl!" I corrected, laughing.

"Yes, don't you fans fangirl, over us sleeping shirtless? I'm pretty sure you would be screaming your head off if you saw all of us shirtless."

"Yea. Screaming in agony. C'mon I actually have a little something called PRIDE okay? Don't grow a big head, Payne."

"Ergh. Fine, imma put the stupid shirt on." He pulled on his shirt.

"Yes, for the benefit of humankind. Now excuse me, imma go check on everyone upstairs."

"Wait lets wake up the others first! Looks like Chloe fell asleep again.." Liam said so I shook Chloe awake.

"Whaddya want?" she said gruffly, "If we aren't in 1D's house, leave me alone.." Oh. Looks like Chloe forget recent events.

I huffed, "Chloe. We ARE in their house."

"HOLY FUDGE BALLS WHAT?" She jerked up, "Oh. Well, if its not an emergency, leave me alone.." she laid back down, shooing me with a wave of her hand.

"I'll let you wake Niall up.." I said, grinning, Chloe DID have a weak spot.

"I'll wake Niall up!" Chloe volunteered, and scooted over to his sleeping bag. It was zipped up fully, so Niall was inside. Quietly, she opened the bag, revealing the tufts of blonde hair and leaned close to his ear, like I had with Zayn, and whispered, "All branches of Nandos are closing up.." Great minds think alike.;)

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Niall wailed, waking up immediately like I thought he would.

"Relax, Horan, I was just kidding." She giggled, before she suddenly disappeared from her upright position, changing to her on the ground and Niall trapping her, clutching her small wrists in his hands.