Chapter Four

Barbie.

From the looks of it, she was throwing a tantrum.

The crash was actually the loud slamming the door, and following close behind her was-

HARRY FREAKIN STYLES.

Chiz. Here I am, a creepy stalker and Harry is just.Right.There.

The feelings goes this way.

Imagine, You really really really want something.

For example, you got a new One Direction magazine where its possible that 1D ACKNOWLEDGED. YOUR. EXISTENCE.

Like, you emailed or tweeted them or something, and they would comment about you on the magazine.

The magazine is right there, in front of you, but you're not allowed to read it. Why? Your parents are watching your every move and you're supposed to be studying.

There. That feeling you're getting.

Okay forget it.

Anyway, from the looks of it, they both looked like they were having an argument.

At one point, Barbie slapped Harry.

I was like, OH NO SHE DIDN'T

SHE AIN'T GETTIN AWAY WITH THAT.

On impulse, I stormed downstairs, out the door and crossed the street, straight to where they were standing.

Without one more thought, I walked straight up to Barbie and pushed her.

No wait, shoved is more like it.

Maybe a bit too hard, since she fell right on the sidewalk.

"Take that you INSENSITIVE, COLD HEARTED, MERCILESS, IMPERTINENT,HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN!!!" I spat.

"WHAT THE HELL!" She shrieked. Her voice itself was painful, irritating to the ears, "Last I checked, YOU'RE the one impertinent you little brat! What kind of person stalks other people from afar and PRACTICALLY RUIN THEIR CLOTHES?!?!"

Head clearing, I stared in shock at her messy self. From afar, she DID look like Barbie, but up close, She was POPSTAR BEAUTIFUL. If it weren't for the horrible cosmetics she used on herself, I would actually want to be-shudder-friends with this twisted person.

Now, her pink clothes were dusted from the sidewalk. Maybe I DO have anger problems...

Crossing my fingers, I glanced at Harry, hoping he wouldn't be angry at me either. For all I know she was his secret girlfriend.

BOOM Surprise, surprise. He was laughing, trying to muffle it. But, being the gentleman he was, he extended a hand down to the sullen, now 5 year old looking woman. Still glaring daggers at me.

"I don't need your help." She scowled, getting up herself.

Ignoring her comment, Harry looked at me, "Hello love." Harry smiled warmly.

At me.

At me.

At me.

HOLY FUDGE BALLS.

Okay, be cool, act smart, C'mon! "H-h-hi..." CURSE MY FANGIRL INSTINCTS.

Looking amused, he continued, "Name?"

"Gemma.." Don't fangirl don't fangirl, get it under control c'mon.

He paused, staring blankly at me, "Gem what are you doing here?"