Chapter 1 Sample

CHAPTER 1

NATAYSIA

"Oh my god!.....Yasss!" I moaned as JaMel's tongue ran laps around my throbbing kitty. JaMel's head game was like a lethal weapon and he was using it to torture the hell out of my pussy. Both of my short thick legs were cocked and spread apart the farthest that they could go giving him full access to my tunnel. My head went back as my back arched and I panted fiercely. The feeling was so incredible that I gripped the satin sheets with my fingers.

"Damn Tay....you taste good!" He groaned as he continued to feast as if he had not eaten in days. The way that JaMel's tongue devoured my sweetness sent chills through my body. I felt as if I was about to collapse. He was so gentle yet so damn powerful. He was taking me to heights that I had never reached before a day in my life. Each time felt different and better than the last. Personally, I don't believe that there's another man in this world that can compete with my husband.

"Ahhh!! Shit! I love you so fuckin much Mel!" My body flinched and I became tense as I felt a nut building up inside of my stomach.

"I love you more Taysia!" His tongue tap danced swiftly on my nub and my legs began to shake viciously.

"Oooh....shit!! I'm bout to cum!! Right there!" I placed my hand on top of his head and began grinding my hips corresponding to the motion of his hurricane.

"Mmmmm!!" Jamel groaned as he licked and slurped up all of my juices. From the sounds of his moans, I was convinced that I was the best meal he had ever tasted.

"Aaaahhh!!! Shit boy!!" I gasped as my body jerked and released the last bit of cream I had left. I could feel it oozing out as it trickled down the crack of my ass.

JaMel jumped up and started smiling. He knew his head game was something serious. It was like magic and my weak ass had disappeared. I couldn't even move but I miraculously jumped up when I saw him heading towards the bathroom.

"Uh uh!! Nigga where you think you going?" I sat up in bed looking like a lost child.

"I'm about to jump in the shower real quick. I gotta meet Jay at the club in a few to handle some business." He took off his shirt and threw it in the hamper. The muscles in his back were sexy and visible from every angle.

"Really JaMel? You just gone leave without giving me the dick?" I was slick begging.

"Bae you know what the doctor said aight! No sex until you at least hit your third trimester. You only 12 weeks and this stage is real critical for you according to the last 3 pregnancies. I don't know about you but I ain't tryna put my shorty at risk!" He said in a serious tone.

"Ugggghhh!!!!" I screamed and turned over in the bed so that my back was facing him. JaMel came over and tried to plant a few playful kissed on my cheek but I wasn't feeling it so I pushed him back.

"Calm down bae...damn. Don't be like that. I know this dick good and all but you don't have long. Just be patient!" He boasted.

"Whatever nigga! Well can I at least get in the shower with you."

"Damn right you can!" He picked me up off the bed and carried me into the bathroom.

Oh, by the way....I'm Nataysia, but everybody calls me Tay or Taysia. I'm who society would refer to as a "bad bitch," from the projects, but in all honesty I'm way more than that. I consider myself a beautiful, strong-minded, loving and caring wife. I'm classy, but I know how to get down with the best of'em. So don't test me. Cuthbert, Ga is where I was born and raised. I grew up in the Projects on Andrew Street. I graduated from Albany State University's School of Nursing back in 2012. Yep, that's right yo girl is a Registered Nurse. I started off working in a hospital setting but quickly changed to another area because my attitude just don't mix well with others. It's best that I don't have coworkers and shit, because the way that my mouth is set up you will get cussed the fuck out and I would be out of a job. Working at the hospital showed me just how uppity some Nurses can be and I can't deal with that shit because my mouth is too flip; so the best thing for me to do was to eliminate myself from those types of situations and just ride solo which led me to working as a Home Healthcare Nurse.