Encounter

Kadence sat at a dinner table covered in mouthwatering food ready to be eaten, along with her family with the biggest smile on her face. But honestly she'd like to be anywhere but here. The slapping of the governor's mouth as he eats his grilled steak, is all she can hear, as she watch her mother answers various questions thrown her way. As it would appear that the sixty five years old governor Michael summers has lost complete interest in his middle age wife who calls herself Amy or was it Amanda Kadence really couldn't remember, but what she could tell you is that bimbo was failing miserably at keeping her eyes off Kadence's father.

Her straight rich mahogany brown hair, which was splayed down her back was swept carelessly over her shoulder, giving a great view to her tanned oily skin that seems to glow under the bright light of the intricate yet erotic newly formed restaurant. Her skin tight red dress which clings to her body, accentuates her curves draws the attention of silly teenage. Who have yet to be laid.

Fuck.

Kadence couldn't

do this anymore, she muttered as she push myself away from the table her chair screeching on the floor, but she didn't bothering to apologize, as she made her way around the maze of tables and fake as bitches, with slutty playboys to the large doorway that will take her outside and far from these uptight people. That leads her to her destiny that awaits her.

The brisk wind pushes against Kadence as she tumble outside but unfortunately just as soon as it started it stopped, and she wasn't prepared for the disaster that she happen to find herself in next. She falls trying helplessly to stop herself but knowing what would happen next. A sudden movement caught her attention and then suddenly she wasn't falling.

She was suddenly surrounded by a warmth, so comforting, that she had to try so hard to prevent a moan from slipping, from her soft plum red lips. His arms wrap around her, drawing her into his chest. His spicy cologne suffocates her and threatens to prevent coherent thought. His crisp pristine black tuxedo is the only thing keeping her from slipping into a puddle on the geometrical carved ground as she holds desperately onto it .her heart races as she realize just how close they are. Her sensitive breast puckered painfully as they breathe together. Rubbing the silky material or her midnight blue knee length skintight designer dress, that maps out her hourglass figure perfectly against them.

His hands grip around her small waist, showing Kadence for the first time just how small it really is. She trembled softly as the wind blows gently over her suddenly over heated skin.

She breathed slowly as she tried to control her breathing she prayed silently that she doesn't pass out from her rescuers closeness.

Because honestly that's plain old rudeness. Kadence cock her head to the side as she looked at her rescuer for the first time. Striking soul catching, panty dropping hazel eyes meets her eyes and for the first time in her life she was lost.