Speechless

Bright hazel eyes hold her violet ones, and Kadence thinks she's losing her mind. She pull away and he tightens his grip pulling her closer. Warmth and his dark aroma surrounds her. Something tells her she should be scared but she can't seem to be. She was pulled towards his darkness and strangely she didn't want to let go. She was drawn to him and she couldn't understand why?

"I...... I'm..... I'm okay you can let go now..." She stutter uncontrollable as she tried her best to formulate a coherent sentence. But even to her ears it sounded like she was stupid. Man did she suck.

For the first in her life she was speechless and this is how she reacts?

Well they don't call it speechless for nothing. He sweeps down to bury his face in her shoulder and she is shocked. Electricity blazes through her body from the spot where his lips touches her neck. His breath washes fiercely over her overheated skin and she think she is losing herself a little bit more.

"How about you hold on a bit and let a guy at least leave a pretty lady with his dignity in tack"

He mumbled into her skin. His heated lips brush against her and her core throbs painfully. By now she is sure her face is red as a scarlet tomato. Her face heats uncontrollably as she buries her face in his chest, to gain back a semblance of her self-respect.

His member brushes against her stomach and her body shivered in anticipation for what she wasn't quite sure.

"Kadence k-andra kedegra Kiara klassandra Smith!

What the hell are you doing? Did I raise you to become a whore! Get the hell off her you piece a shit! Who the hell do you think you are?!!! "The hard tone of her mother's voice caused

She to spin around too quickly and it's sad to say her neck is suffering from the whip lash.

"Mom! No...... I.... I mean I nearly fell he was just helping me." She tried desperately to explain but as usual her mother doesn't listen she never does.

Her nude silky dress glittered under the flashing light of the city surrounding us. Her face was contoured into one of disgust and hatred.

Anger radiated off her in waves and for a minute she wanted to hide behind her suitor but her pride would never let her. So she faced her mother and her loveless unhappy face freezes her as it always does.

"You were always a clumsy one wonder why your sister di............. "

No anything but that.

Her body slumped in defeat, tears threaten to fall but she force them back, as she face the words that will forever rule her life. Although she hated the way she was handling the situation, she can't seem to hate her. Not when she know the happy loving person she used to be.

A sigh escape her lips before she could catch it and her eyes narrow further.

"I'm sorry mom it won't happen again"

She mumbles knowing once again she has won this fight.

Tentatively she turn to her savior who she still didn't expect to be here. Most people would have cower under her mother's gaze but he seemed different

"I'm so sorry this was all my fault I should have been more careful".

The twitching of his jaw and the clenching of his teeth, told her he was upset. But why would he be he doesn't even know her?

He took a step back letting go of her quickly and for a second Kadence felt rejected, but just as soon as his arms left her they returned. He tilted her face up and forced her gauze to meet his and she's trapped. Lost in her own anticipation, his 6 foot 5 powerful built towers over her petty 5 foot 5 frame.

Her heart slows and she think she's gonna die. He lowers his soft lips to meet hers, in a soft but firm kiss and she is shocked yet again. Her eyes widen in surprise. She leans into him never wanting the moment to end, her body molds to him and they fit together as one .......but all too soon as it started it ended. His lips brush against her forehead in a sign of adoration? She didn't know and just as soon as he came he left.

And not even the sound of her mother screaming at her, was enough to ruin this moment. But then it occurred to her she didn't get his name.