Dreams Or Reality

Dim light shined down on his luminous skin, casting the sleek image of a Greek god. His black dress shirt which was opened at the caller was stretched over well-defined muscles, hiding yet showing what laid beneath the silky yet slightly coarse material.

As Kadence eyes travelled over his glorious muscles she silently thanked god for this beautiful creature given onto us. His sleek dirty blond hair which was slicked back from his face in a military style cut, fell gently over his left eye, overshadowed his face. Casting him in a dark light that seemed to pull her even closer.

The slight curve of his pink plumb lips called to her like a mystical nymph seeking its prey. They begged for her to touch them, to kiss them, to claim them as her own.

Suddenly she was pinned by his crystal clear hazel orbs that took her breath away. A hint of darkness and sadness flicked within those life absorbing orbs, and all she wanted was to replace them with happiness. A look of desire and lust flashed across his well-defined angelic features and the sudden dampness between her thighs and the sweet yet torturous pulsing of clit, told her, her face mirrored the same emotions.

The wind blew gently slightly cooling her over heated skin, while gently pushing his shirt against him, outlining his well-defined washboard abs as he took small yet calculated steps towards her. His black dress pants rode low on his hips as he consumed the distance between them.

His hand bushes lightly over her cheeks as his head lowers and he pulls her into a soul shattering kiss. Their tongue battle in a will of dominance and she slowly submits to the pleasure he inflicts upon her. His left hand slips around her small waist pulling her closer as her hand rest on his chest over the steady beating of his heart, as he pulls her into the warmth and strength of his embrace.

Her hands rushed through his hair that was soft to the touch, pulling him closer as she deepened the kiss.

He broke the kiss as his lips lowered to her neck and he placed a trail of kisses leaving love bites in his wake. His hand brushed lightly over her breast then her nipples as they stood proud for his attention. The silky material of her night rail did nothing to ease the ache within her.

His hand ran over her back and settled at her butt squeezing the firm flesh there as she was pulled further into his embrace her legs circled his waist, as they followed a rhythm as old as time.

The world blurred around them as she was lowered to the cool grass her clothes was ripped to shreds but she didn't care. The night air was cool but Kadence felt so hot ....so hot for his touch. Only his touch. His tongue traced patterns over her sensitive skin slowly driving her mad with desire. Her nipples stained against him begging for his attention and he gladly gave it as he placed his warm hot mouth over one supple nipple, as he used his finger to give attention to the other.

His tongue skillfully swirled around her nipple, he gently bit her as he sucked on her flesh, while using his tongue to sooth the slight pain before he moved on to the other.

Her back arched under the onslaught of pleasure, her breathing now coming in pants. His hand slips lower to lightly skim her stomach. He circle her navel then devil lower over her pelvis then finally to the heart of her womanhood.

He gently teased the nub at the center of her desire as he ran his hand along her slit gently coating his fingers in her juices. He pushed a finger into her slick entrance and she screamed as she came. Hard.

''So responsive " he whispered his warm breath rushing over her over heated skin

As he placed another finger inside her he rubbed her clit slowly building her again. But right before she came on the brink of desire he stopped.

"Please, please" she whispered half cried. "Let me come" her words sounded desperate, like a woman lost in a sea of desire, but she just didn't care, she wanted him. Needed him.

He slipped down between her thighs his wide shoulders pushed her thighs painfully apart. His gaze devoured her most secret place as he lowered his lips to circle the nub at the heart of her desire.

Her hips pushed shamelessly against his mouth seeking, demanding pleasure. He chuckled against the center of her womanhood sending shock waves of pleasure through her.

His fingers replaced his mouth as he thrust vigorous inside her hitting her G-spot repeatedly. As he shouted at her "what do you want Kadence" he demanded to know.

"To come" she whispered half shouted.

"Bullshit, what do you want Kadence?" his mouth claimed her plum red lips once more as he teased her. Pulling away from his lips she fought to answer his question her body trembling uncontrollably against him.

"To come, for you to be inside me that's ...... That's what I want" she breathed heavily as he surrounded her nipple with his mouth once more she pulled him closer.

"That's not enough what do you want Kadence? " he screamed his eyes blazing with desire.

"YOU!!! GOD DAMN IT.....YOU." She screamed tears fell down her cheek as she was being denied her pleasure frustration was spreading through her and she fought to hold back her sobs.

"That's what I thought now come" the gentle command was all it took and she was lost in desire as she came screaming his name.

Kadence's woke with a start her throat dry and parched.

Sweat and the evidence of her desire soaked her midnight blue

Sheets. Her heart thundered in her chest. Warm hot liquid Desire raced through her veins but all the thought about was him. Her savior.