Mothers's Pain

Looking through the window for the first time beautiful buildings designed in a historical age surrounded them as they rode through the busy streets of Boston.

Her bold black hair had fallen from its bun that she had placed it in just this morning. Sealing her temporarily in her own world. Shielding her from this harsh reality.

Her arm throbbed painfully from where he had grabbed her and a dark ugly bruise was begging to form.

Ignoring the pain she pushed her hair behind her ear. Leaning back she stared at her dad who was raging with anger his usually well-kept hair was messed up in a devilish attire. His bodyguard he always had flanking at his side peered at her beneath his black glasses but she ignored him.

Her manners were not required in this moment. Soon enough the car slowed and she was being once again pulled by her father into one of his many houses in Boston the lavish scenery passed in a blur as they entered into her mother's office .

"Kiara! Speak to your daughter" he bellowed his voice bounced off the walls striking fear into her but she wouldn't show it, not now.

"Let me guess she refused your offer of marriage"

Her mother spoke her voice barely rose. She had not risen her head since they had entered the room and she could tell dad was getting annoyed.

"I won't stand for this disobedience deal with it or I disown you both"

"You can't do this to me" she screamed her face contoured in one of pain and rage kadence had never seen her father speak to her mother like that and somehow deep inside she knew this situation was worst that she initially thought.

"I'm your wife"

"Soon to be ex-wife if you don't get her to cooperate she is to be wedded in two months she is to be the fucking bell of the ball for this one will be the wedding of the season she is marrying a billionaire after all".

These people were out of their frikking mind do they think this is the God damn 18th century for god sake.

They looked at each other for a minute both absorbing the news of what is to come.

"I'll handle it" she said before leaning back in her chair giving Kadence her full attention.

"As for the stunt you pulled earlier  do that again and I'll teach you a lesson" he growled angrily before he turned around and slammed the door on his way out.

After a few minutes mom's words filled the room with so much hate.

"Go take a bath honey I'll be right there we have a lot to discuss for both our sakes"

"I'm not marrying him mom"

She whispered before turning towards the door .But her words caused her to freeze because they were so true and she feared that.

"Oh you will darling you will" she heard before she left closing the door so softly behind her.