\\ Chapter 3 //

All day my mind was on what 'they' were going to do next. I got to show Mikey a prime example of what people like us go through. Ashton rang at lunch time, asking if I was okay, I hate him worrying about me all the time so I told him about Michael and told him that the pests didn't bug me. He hummed in response, probably having trouble believing me. Can you blame him? This is the first time I've lied about them leaving me alone, they never leave me alone so of course he sin't going to believe me unless he sees it himself. I sat with Michael through every session until it was time to go home. "Hey, uh thanks for sticking with me all day and not making me look like some kind of loser, I really appreciate it Lola" He smiled. I smiled back. "It's no problem Michael, I'm sorry you had to witness the incident today, I really am sorry" He looked at me, hurt flashed over his face at the thought of what happened today. "Your okay about that? Lola, they hurt you, you can't just let this go! Please, we have to tell someone about this, the teachers are obviously oblivious to what happens in those corridors, we have too" He said, looking sad. "Where do you live?" I asked, trying to change the subject. He looked at me, hopefully understanding me. "I live a few blocks away" He nodded in the direction. "Well, if you want you can come over, I have a friend meeting me to pick me up, his family is staying at my place for a while, his uh mum passed away in a car crash, as did his dad although that was a few years ago." He nodded. "Sure, if that's not a problem" I smiled and started to head to Ashton's car. I saw him sitting in the passenger seat, Green Day's Holiday blasting through the speakers. Harry and Lauren were already sitting in their seats, already on their phones. Ashton looked up from whatever he was doing and saw Michael and I walk over. He jumped out walking over to me and embracing me in the tightest hug ever. Michael standing on awkwardly. "I missed you Lola, I had the most shittiest day. I just, I just needed someone to hug" He spoke quickly, tears threatening to spill. "Hey it's okay, I understand Ash." He nodded, turning to Michael. "I'm um sorry you have to witness a grown man crying, I'm quite the disappointment at the moment, I'm Ashton" He smiled slightly, holding his hand out for Michael to shake. "I'm Michael, Lola's friend, well fairly new friend" He smiled, shaking Ashton's hand. "Ash, Michael is gonna come over for a while, get to know us more is that okay?" I asked turning to Ashton. "It's not my house" He laughed. I laughing along too. We got in Ashton's car and drove to my house, the trip lasting 7 minutes. Not long, I could have walked but Ashton insisted he drives me everyday to make sure I get to school okay, to that I responded 'Sure thing Dad'. We walked inside. Michael gasped at the inside. "Wow, your house is so cool, look at the fridge, imagine all the pizza in that fridge!" He exclaimed, squealing in excitement. "Dude, you good?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously. "Oh, yea, uh sorry" He said, face flushing red. I laughed. Ashton walked to his room, well my room actually and we followed close behind. I was pointing to the rooms and bathroom, etc, showing Michael around. We got toy room and Ashton was lying on the bed, hands behind his head, looking at the ceiling. He had his shirt off, that's what I have noticed about him, he likes to walk around freely. Boys man, they just love freedom, women do too, I love my freedom.
I walked in and sat on my bed, Michael sat on the floor, leaning up against the door as I closed it because I don't need snooping little children.
"So Michael, got a girl friend?" Ashton asked out of nowhere. I rolled my eyes at his question. Typical Ashton when it came to other guys. "Hahaha, what would make you think that? Dude have you looked at me properly yet, last girl I tried to get with, walked in on me when I was having a shower and she laughed at me and walked out of my house yelling 'Michael Clifford has a'.....yea and um she broke up with me" Michael confessed looking sad. "Aww Mikey it's okay, who does that like seriously though, so what at least you have one. All the other guys she probably hooked up with probably had Tyler like dicks and wow are they disgusting...... I went too far didn't I?" Michael looked at me with an amused face and Ashton turned his head to look at me, face full of disgust. "What, dude what is wrong with you? How do you even know what Tyler's dick looks like? Come on dude, wow just wow. I can't believe I'm best friends with you, even living with you" Ashton said, looking at me with an unamused face. I laughed. Michael chuckled too. "Let's change the subject shall we......" Michael said, trying hard not to laugh again. "Yes we should. We should do 20 questions, but obviously I can't ask Ashton questions and he can't ask me either so it will be Ash and I asking you questions and you asking Ash and I, is that okay?" I questioned. I received a sure from both sides of the party and we got to asking questions.

I went first, "First question Michael Clifford, what's your middle name?"
"Gordon, Michael Gordon Clifford" Michael answered proudly.
"Lola, what's your last name?" Michael asked.
"Harper"
"Like anyone yet Michael?" Ashton asked, suspicion oozing from his mouth.
Michael gulped. "Yes, yes I do" He put his head down in embarrassment which was adorable, he's such a kitten.
"Wanna tell us who that is?" Ashton asked. "Hey, you can't ask two questions in a row idiot, Michael's turn to ask you now" I scolded looking at a annoyed Ashton. He nodded, admitting defeat.
"Do you like someone?" Michael asked Ashton.
"No" Ashton answered quickly, too quickly. I knew he was lying cause I've known him for ages. I brushed it off though.
We continued on for a while until I found out that Michael's favourite food is pizza, he loves his mum, he doesn't have and brothers or sisters, he loves his dad, he wants to make his own band, he loves the bands Green Day, Blink 182, he loves Halsey, loads more I practically know everything about him.
We talked until it was dinner time and we decided to order pizza, it's everyones favourite food so why the hell not. We ate and talked again. It was now around 8:30 ish so Michael decided to go home to his mum. We bid our goodbyes and he walked home. he wasn't that far away from my house so it only took him a few minutes to get home. We cleaned up and had showers and got ready for bed. I hopped in, waiting for Ashton so I could say good night.
After a while he came back, he looked super tired. "Goodnight Ashy" I said smiling sleepily. "Night" He answered back before turning around and facing the other side. He must be tired I thought to myself. I brushed it off and decided to go to sleep as I had a big day tomorrow of being ignored once again. Boy do I loooove school.