Part 2

Soon, Ananya found a new friend in her cameraman- Sunny Singh. Sunny was a jolly fellow and an expert with the camera. Ronnie and Richa soon became his friends too since he was also the cameraman for Richa's news bulletin. On her first story, Kabir sent her to cover news about college students protesting fees rise. She got news which would make their headlines for the day. Kabir was proud of her. He called her to his cabin and appreciated her work.

Gradually, as time passed, they all became a big group and hung out quite often. One day, both Ananya and Kabir receive calls from their respective stringers- Tinu and Laxman. Tinu and Laxman had begun their jobs together and hence, Ananya and Kabir go to meet them together. They both remain quite the entire journey.

When they meet Tinu and Laxman, both of them excitedly begin telling them about the new lead and instantaneously both Kabir and Ananya ask them to stop together. They both look at each other and smile. Kabir then asks Tinu to speak. Tinu tells them that a dangerous don wants his interview to be broadcasted on a news channel regarding some disappointment he has with a new movie releasing, portraying his life. Laxman elaborates and tells them that the place the interviewer would be going to would be extremely dangerous and he suggests that whoever goes, shouldn't go alone.

Ananya immediately declares that she will go for the interview. She also states that this will also help boost the numbers of KKN. Kabir is shocked to hear this.

Kabir's POV- Oh my God! I cannot allow her to go alone. I will accompany her, get the interview with her and make sure that she stays safe. He smiles to himself.

"So its decided then. Ananya, you will go for the interview. However, I will accompany you," says Kabir. Ananya is surprised, shocked and excited at the same time. She would finally get to work with her hero!

Feedback is appreciated! Stay tuned for more!!