Part 8

Tarini and Anurag reach KKN and Khalid consoles them. Everyone waits with anticipation as the bomb squad struggles to diffuse the bomb.

After what seems like an eternity, the bomb squad is successful and Ananya immediately goes and hugs Kabir. Sunny, by this time, stops filming and Kabir kisses Ananya and hugs her again.

"I was so worried", he finally admits and Ananya tightens her hold on him.

He later drops her home and her parents, Armaan and the gang hug him. Her parents say, "we don't know how to thank you." When Ananya goes to her room, Kabir asks Ronnie to keep her occupied inside the room. He quickly tells Mrs. and Mr. Kashyap that he wants to marry Ananya as soon as possible. Everyone is shocked. However, Mrs. Kashyap gives him the green signal and Mr. Kashyap follows suit.

Ronnie comes out and says that Ananya is calling him. Kabir goes inside and when Richa tells Ronnie about Kabir's surprise, an idea comes to Ronnie's mind as well... Inside Ananya's room, she hugs Kabir and he simply holds her. They don't say a word, yet their silence said everything.

After a while, Kabir reluctantly departs with a promise to meet her the next day.

When he reaches home, Tarini and Anurag are waiting for him. He tells them the news and Tarini promises to find him the perfect ring for Ananya. After they leave, Ronnie calls Kabir and tells him about his plan. "Perfect", Kabir exclaims and then, goes to sleep.

Hi guys!! I know, short update. But we are reaching the end. Hope you are having fun! ^_^

keep commenting and voting!