Part 4

Kabir is as stunned to see Ananya with her friends. He introduces Tarini and her brother. He says, "meet my best friend Tarini and her younger brother Anurag", and, as soon as he says this, he notices Ananya's face light up immediately and he concludes he made a smart move.

Ananya is happy to finally get it confirm that the man she loves is not married and heaves a sigh of relief. She greets both Tarini and Anurag and so do Ronnie and Richa. Kabir goes one step further and invites the trio to sit with them. Unknowingly, Kabir and Ananya end up sitting side-by-side. They have a scrumptious dinner and get to know each other better. Later, they bid goodbye and leave.

Later, outside, both Ronnie and Richa ask Ananya if she is in love with her hero and she blushes again. They both understand and asks if she knows he loves her too. She simply says, "no".

On the other side, Tarini urges Kabir to propose to her as soon as possible and Kabir agrees.

The next morning, Kabir calls Ananya to his cabin and tells her that she has to stay back tonight to finish some work with him. She agrees. And Kabir keeps smiling to himself for the rest of the day.

At night, when all of them have left, Ananya enters Kabir's cabin and is taken aback with what she sees- his cabin is decorated with red balloons, roses, white candles and

A huge poster which reads, "I LOVE YOU ANANYA".

She gasps and tears stream down her face. She turns around and finds Kabir standing there, trying to read her expression. He tells her how lonely he has been and how he had destroyed himself after his divorce, how he was aimless before joining KKN and how he fell in love with her the first time he laid eyes on her.

Ananya is completely stunned. However, after a few minutes, she declares she loves him too and goes on to hug him. He hugs her tightly never wanting to let her go. He finally feels complete. When she breaks the embrace, he pulls her even closer and gives her a passionate kiss and she kisses him back. She hugs him again. This time, she doesn't let go.

After what seems like eternity, Kabir breaks the silence and tells her,"You are the best thing that has happened to me. I would like you to know my past since now you are my present as well as my future". Ananya nods and he tells her about his marriage to a 'rich' woman Shreya, who did nothing other than insult him and his work. When he became best friends with Tarini, she accused him of cheating on her and filed for a divorce. Fed up with all her 'tantrums' and the regular insults, he signed it. He tells her that Shreya never really loved him and used him only because she had status and power.

Ananya hugs him and while still holding him, asks, "What about my parents?" Kabir replies,"You are quite eager to be with me forever, aren't you? And he winks at her. He assures her that he will tell her parents when the time comes".

He later drives her home, gives her a hug and promises her to see her tomorrow. They part, reluctantly.

Hey guys! Thanks to all those who voted and commented. Hope you guys like the chapter....and don't forget to vote and comment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Kabir's hugs and smiles ;)